Format: Blu-ray|Change

on 6 March 2015
This is a good DVD: a spin off from Cars, which unusually works - it is not just a revamp of the original story with wings. The story line is sound and enjoyable by children and adults alike (listen out from John Clees as a very English aeroplane). Enjoy.
on 27 December 2013
My kids have watched this three times since opening it two days ago on Christmas Day. I've seen snippets (in between cooking etc) and enjoyed what I saw. Good family entertainment. I'd recommend this for anyone with children between 4 and 10 years old.
on 26 March 2014
Received in good condition a good and speedy service.

The film is good family watching and I enjoyed it with my grandson, who on each visit likes to view it. Be aware of course that the toys will become a must and can be expensive!
on 24 February 2014
As animated movies go it was a very pleasant one to watch, though it didn't hold my kids attention in the same way others have,
But, if you want to keep the young ones entertained in the holidays or rainy days then its worth watching.
on 12 January 2014
A good pre-order at a tenner, and despatched on time by Amazon, the price of it went down after I bought it and they automatically gave me a refund of the difference, what more can you ask for! Our 6 year old son has watched it twice since Christmas and seems to love it, we missed it at the cinema so have been waiting some time for the DVD, I think the long anticipation has left me a little disappointed. Had I realised the characters are basically the same as in Cars 2 (but planes rather than cars obviously!), I probably wouldn't have bothered to sit down with my children and watch. I expected more from Disney to be honest, having said that the characters translate well into toys and my son seems overall to have enjoyed both the film and toys.
on 3 January 2014
The kids saw this at the cinema and loved it - I watched it post Xmas turkey and fell asleep through it - it was well made as all Disney/Pixar films are and had the recurring theme of the underdog, etc, but it isn't one of my favourites.
on 3 April 2014
For me its no was as good as Car's.... but my kids love it and to be honest I enjoy watching it with them. Delivery was a little slow ... but overal recived well packed and the wait was well worth it to see the smile on my kids....
on 17 September 2014
After seeing Cars, I wasn't sure who this film was going pan out. I know this film and also Cars had some bad reviews when released in cinema's. Now I liked Cars, and this film........ I was not disappointed. At some point I completely forgot they were planes, but characters. The story is a bit slow at first, but then it gets interesting. Some nail biting moments, and, at one point, I was rooting for the underdog, " that's Dusty Crophopper by the way." A good film for kids, and for people who are still young at heart.
on 20 November 2013
Yes this film is basically the same as cars but with planes... I don't think it would take a genius to work that out, but its a children's film and both of my sons aged 2 & 4 love it and will be receiving diecast planes for Christmas.
on 28 February 2015
If you like disney's cars or cars 2 or simply like cartoon airplanes, this one is for you. I wondered if Disney were going to make a film about planes but this one has succeeded beyond my expectations. There are also some good voices from familiar actors in this one, including two from the classical 1980s film Top Gun. I was absolutely surprised and delighted that they decided to provide their voices in this animated movie. There is also
some laughter as well, which is typical for all Disney animated film and that is why I liked them so much especially this movie.