Format: Blu-ray|Change

on 19 February 2014
What can I say this was sensational I love these movies they put me on the edge of my seat as I have them up quite loud and the use of noise with bass and silence is superb I highly recomend that if you like to be frightened these two movies are on the top of the list, this one coming in at first place by far. I couldn't imagine them topping the original off so when I finished this my Jaw was at the ground. Great work guy's keep these Horror/Thrillers coming you will always have a sale from me to add to my collection.
on 15 April 2014
It's rare that a sequel surpasses the original but it definitely did in this case. I just can't wait for the third instalment now.
on 9 April 2014
A fantastic follow up to the first movie, If you have seen the first film this picks up where the first one ends
on 17 August 2015
Given I really wanted to know what happened next after seeing the first film I was glad to see all of the cast were back for the next installment. I was surprised but pleased that Ty had not shot up in height or changed greatly despite the fact it had been two years between the first and second film.

Again there were twists and turns which linked to what we had seen in the first film...those I really liked and things clicked into place in a strange sort of way. That family went through one hell of a few weeks/months thank goodness it was only fiction!
on 13 September 2014
Not as good as the first chapter.
Let's say if: I don't like when you need a sequel to explain a horror movie. I think that all the mystery and disturbing clues and suggestions encountered along the first chapter lost their effect once they found an explanation in the second one. And I really can't stand when what need to stay unexplained, finally makes sense, especially when the explanation rooted in the past and kind of rationally understandable
on 2 July 2015
One of the best horror series I have seen in years.In an age when we all know to expect, the fake scare then the real scare, going outside in a white nightie might not be the best idea, especially if some git is playing scary music nearby and exploring a scary house, whilst forgetting to put a single light seems to be the norm for all protagonists.. This was a pleasant surprise.
on 16 October 2015
Arrived along with bringing the house down! Not bad at all! This film really does manage to scare You-you don't know what to expect, but then-why not? A good scare means that you really don't know what will happen next- my wife kept on hiding her face when it got really scary! If You want horror then this is for You! By the way-buy Insidious first!
on 19 April 2014
Loved it brilliant film kept me interested all the way through scary as hell a must watch I would definitely recommend
on 20 May 2016
A respectable follow up to the original, Insidious 2 provides the same suspenseful atmosphere and well-delivered scares as the original; continues to play with classic horror tropes, without becoming clichéd; and offers some insight into the story behind a few of the unexplained ghosts that appear in the first installment.
on 24 August 2015
I love this film and believe it is a brilliant sequel to the first. Although saying that I had to either watch them both back-to-back or more than once to understand the storyline. Some great thrills and once understood an awesome plot. Cannot wait for the 3rd!!