5.0 out of 5 stars If you like dog stories you'll love this one, 13 July 2014
This review is from: A Dog for Christmas (Paperback)
If you like dog stories you'll love this one. I took away for a long weekend and read it in two days - brilliant!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant book, 1 May 2014
This review is from: A Dog for Christmas (Kindle Edition)
I loved this book, I couldn't put it down. I would defiantly re-read this book.. start reading people it's great.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Dog For Christmas, 20 Mar 2014
This review is from: A Dog for Christmas (Kindle Edition)
I'm currently still reading this book, and loving it - so much so that I've been getting to bed earlier to do my reading :) This is the 3rd book I've bought by W Bruce Cameron and I'm totally smitten. My only disappointment is that when I've finished this book I don't think there are anymore yet to read by him about dogs. So hope he writes another soon!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 13 Feb 2014
This review is from: A Dog for Christmas (Kindle Edition)
I read this after reading A Dog's Purpose and thoroughly enjoyed this light hearted read. The author has such an insight into dogs, making his stories both believable and enjoyable. Gave me a really nice fuzzy, feel good feeling. I do like it when everything turns out good in the end. Next read is going to be A Dog's Journey for me.

4.0 out of 5 stars Review this good story, 26 Jan 2014
This review is from: A Dog for Christmas (Kindle Edition)
A great little story very heartwarming too, not just a xmas story but anytime,great.
Gives you more hope in a cynical world too.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read, 26 Jan 2014
This review is from: A Dog for Christmas (Kindle Edition)
fab fab fab loved it laughed and cried sometime s at same time a must for all dog lovers I dare you not to fee the same

5.0 out of 5 stars Heartwarming story, 23 Jan 2014
This review is from: A Dog for Christmas (Kindle Edition)
I loved this book and couldn't put it down until the end as it was such a lovely story. Family and love in the human and dog world feature in this story and it is so endearing. We also want to get to know the characters more and have as friends. W. Bruce Cameron has given Lucy and all the puppies their own personalities. My favourites were the puppy Cody who is blind and Rufus who is his best friend and acted as a guide for him. I just wanted to cuddle both and take care of them. What was even more endearing was that Rufus was upset when Cody wasn't around.

This is a lovely fun story but we also learn that caring for dogs isn't something one can take lightly. The old saying is that `a dog is not just for Christmas, they are for life' and this book shows this. Josh had to get lots of advice to care for Lucy and puppies but he also had to get the puppies adopted. But the story also shows that dogs all have their own personalities and can make your life fulfilling too.

Overall I thought this was a really enjoyable book to read and think if you like dogs and want a heart-warming story to read then this is the story for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Dog for Christmas, 12 Jan 2014
This review is from: A Dog for Christmas (Kindle Edition)
A great little story to make you laugh and cry.I will definitely read the rest of his books.A great read for dog lovers.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 1 Jan 2014
This review is from: A Dog for Christmas (Kindle Edition)
fantastic book hope he writes more could not put it down realy enjoyed every word reccomend to any dog lover

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as good as the last two books, 10 Dec 2013
This review is from: A Dog for Christmas (Kindle Edition)
Couldn't. Put this book down. It's a bit different to the last
Two books, but still had me laughing and crying. This man's understanding of dogs is truly amazing. I must say that his understanding of women is also spot on. An absolute must read for Christmas ,a real feel good read . Would make a brilliant film

A Dog for Christmas