5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic chair, 6 Mar 2014
The service from the supplier was second to none. 36 hours after order the chair was in my front room. It is so comfortable, looks good, and we liked it so much we bought a second one.

5.0 out of 5 stars great chair, 8 Jan 2014
Peter McLaren "p.mclaren" (england) - See all my reviews
I got this as a xmas gift for my lovely girlfriend..she loves it so I'm very happy and would order this again in frutre x

5.0 out of 5 stars amazon review, 11 July 2014
This review is from: ULTIMO REAL LEATHER RECLINER ARMCHAIR SOFA CHAIR RECLINING HOME LOUNGE (Brown)
great value for money and fantastic service, took a chance buying over internet but read previous reviews and went for it.
glad i did,

5.0 out of 5 stars This chair is excellent. Easily manouvered as my husband had stroke recently ..., 9 July 2014
This chair is excellent. Easily manouvered as my husband had stroke recently and he finds it very comfortable, relaxing and easy to get out of.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 19 Jun 2014
This recliner arrived at our address within a couple of days, great service! the chair has a lovely style and is very comfortable I would highly recommend it and the price was great, there is one problem, I am having trouble getting my wife out of the chair,because she loves it, so that means I have to order another one for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ultimo Real Leather Recliner Chairs, 7 May 2014
Bought two of these chairs, my only complaint is falling asleep when watching TV. Very nice chairs for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value!, 5 May 2014
This is a great chair for the money. Comfy, compact and very easy to put together.
I would definately recommend !

4.0 out of 5 stars better than ok, 22 April 2014
D. K. Mcgregor "DonnyB" (Edinburgh) - See all my reviews
You don't quite sink in enough to this chair despite its air bag arms and back , the arms are just a little low . I am , however managing to get a snooze in it and it is a really good buy for the money , it would be value even if the leather was plastic. Recliner mechanism is a bit hair triggerfish but seems to work OK , will it last ? I don't know. I also took the back feet off to produce a more relaxed neutral position.

5.0 out of 5 stars really smart, 15 April 2014
More pleased than I thought I would be, di not expect them to be so good for the money, thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice quality and rapid delivery, 17 July 2014
Very nice quality and rapid delivery! Very comfy and ideal for my hypnotherapy practice! Easy to put together, very sturdy and easy to use! Will go almost horizontal if required and returns back upright easily!