5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality, 16 Nov 2013
This review is from: Mens Official Rock Jock Thinsulate Thermal Winter Knitted Hat - Extra Thick - Very Warm - Tog Rated (Apparel)
As I go walking a lot I needed a warm hat for walks around Snowdon and the peaks. So I saw this product and thought I'd give it a try as its a great price. I'm so glad I took the risk this was perfect for the walks I go on. Very warm and comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas Gift, 16 Nov 2013
I've just purchased this for a Christmas present for my boyfriend. It's great quality and I'm sure he will be very happy with it - would highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Warmest Hat ever!, 16 Nov 2013
From the minute I put this hat on. I knew i had made a good choice. The quality is amazing. I regularly go skiing and I would not be without this on the slopes!
Comfortable, great value, stylish.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really warm and well made., 27 Mar 2014
This hat is lovely and warm, with an inner fleece lining and thick outer. It appears to be very well made, and a bargain at the price. It's suitable for someone with a fairly large (male) head (no pun intended!).

5.0 out of 5 stars Super warm, 15 Jan 2014
Really great product, fits perfect for my fella as he works outside it Keeps you really warm. Washes well too.

5.0 out of 5 stars The rock jock - amazing!, 16 Nov 2013
I quite often go for walks with my two little puppies (Cesc and Style) and really feel the chill, especially in the winter months. This is the first hat that I've had, which truely stops me feeling the chill and actually leaves me with sensation in my ears!! Can't recommend this enough.