on 13 February 2014
Fabulous for walking the dog on a wet and windy day, rain doesn't get through it, and it keeps my ears wonderfully warm. Just the ticket!
on 28 November 2015
Very warm and well made hat for the money. Whilst I noted the £15 price tag, I am somewhat sceptical. I also noted the product description of the item being made of cotton, which is incorrect, as the label states 65% polypropylene and 35% polyester!
This is not a particular problem as the hat is well insulated and being man made fibre, would resist absorbing water and would dry quicker. Overall a very good quality buy! I bought qty 2, so that I can keep qty 1 in the car as an emergency hat.
on 27 August 2015
Quite why the suppliers were selling at 2p I don't know.

All I do know is this hat is excellent. Decent size,feels comfortable and well made. I have yet to test it out in the rigours of a British winter but I can see it lasting the course.

It would have been good value at the original price of £15 but at 2p?

More expensive to steal.

Recommended and then some!
on 16 June 2015
Hi There, I've ordered black and gray, but I've received all black.. Didn't bother exchanged as ithey were cheap. So make sure you deliver the product described in a future! Thanks
on 8 February 2015
I bought this for really cold weather golfing - works a treat, especially in the bitterly cold winds we've had recently. Fits differently to previous, thinner hats. In this photo the hat looks navy blue but the one I received was clearly black.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 24 September 2015
Brilliant hat for those cold days I have bought it for this winter to replace my previous one that I owned for ten years so I am nice and snug whilst out walking myself or walking the dog highly recommended.
on 18 September 2015
Not the same as the item listed, colour was all black and not grey at the bottom, detail needs updating in the listing to say a colour as the picture is wrong. I don't recommend this hat
11 comment6 of 7 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 16 January 2016
For an item having £2 price including postage, you can't go wrong. Thick and warm. Looks great on wearing.Initially feels a little tight but I think that just because its new.

There is no chance of the wind blowing it off though. It's an excellent product for the price. Delivery by the company was fast and perfect. I am very impressed with this item. Definitely it's a great value for money. I am going to order another one for my wife.

If you want to keep your skull from freezing, whilst looking rather cool and grown-up, then this may be the best-priced thing for you! I'll definitely recommend this hat
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 22 November 2015
initially feels a little tight but I think thats just because its new. no chance of the wind blowing it off though. excellent product for the price and delivered very quickly.
on 14 December 2015
A great beanie, perfect fit and does the job brilliantly. Another great buy from Amazon, another great efficient service - thank you.