4.0 out of 5 stars Would recommend these
Quick delivery, good product, well worth the money, easy to use. Would buy again
but these will last for ages
Published 11 months ago by Margaret Guthrie

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not be fooled as I was. These are ...
Do not be fooled as I was. These are not the genuine article. They do not have the internal red flap and so allow dust to enter the vacuum area. They also do not fit snugly so move up and down. I have contacted the supplier as I am concerned they could be a hazard if the dust gets into the motor area.
Published 1 month ago by E Summers

4.0 out of 5 stars Would recommend these, 12 Dec 2013
This review is from: First4spares FJM Series Cloth Dust Bags Plus Filters for Miele Vacuum Cleaners (Pack of 20)
but these will last for ages

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not be fooled as I was. These are ..., 15 Oct 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars good bags, 10 Jan 2014
Nothing wrong with these bags, robust and a good price. You can buy paper versions but I find these last better

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't fit, 4 Dec 2013
I ordered this product being careful to give the exact model number of my vacuum cleaner. The bags did not fit by a mile, so I returned them (paying postage costs of course). A few days later the product was returned to me with a note saying the size was correct therefore it was being sent back to me. It isn't, and neither the bags nor the filters fit.
I am not spending anymore money on return postage, so have given the bags to the charity shop.
I'm not impressed - but it may be my own fault for not buying genuine Miele replacement bags.
I am unlikely to use this company again (unless I forget!)

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 14 Sep 2014
They did not fit like the original and I almost wrecked my vaccuum cleaner...clogging it with dust. Never again!!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 11 Aug 2014
cheap but let down by poor fit and absence of dust retaining collar

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, 8 Jun 2014
Mrs. E. A. Brockway "Liz Brockway" (Winchester UK) - See all my reviews
Just what was needed. many thanks.