4.0 out of 5 stars Cupcake storage carrier
Arrived promptly. The concept is very good but it has a flaw, and that is when both levels are clipped and full of cupcakes, the clip came off and all my cupcakes hit the floor, so I had to remake 24 more cupcakes, so I shall get a small luggage strap to hold it together, or carry it with hand underneath. But overall very good.
Published 8 months ago by Mr G S Wright

3.0 out of 5 stars An ok carrier.
Received this and was originally very pleased , but after a couple of uses one of the plastic clips snapped off making carrying 2 layers of cakes not so secure....still use it with extra care as I could not face hassle of returning it as packaging had been re cycled already.
Published 10 months ago by linda mitchell

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Cupcake storage carrier, 11 Jun. 2014
This review is from: VonShef Snap and Stack Cupcake Storage Carrier 2 Tier - Store up to 24 Cupcakes or 2 Large Cakes (Kitchen & Home)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good cupcake carrier, 12 July 2014
M. S. Wong (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This was used recently to transport cupcakes for a birthday party. They fit a decent sized cupcake with a generous amount of icing. The recesses for the individual cases are a little on the shallow side so the cupcakes may fall out of the recesses if not carried carefully. It can be used to carry a single tray of 12 or 2 trays (24) and both options work well. The tabs on the side which clip the box together were a little loose to begin with and not all that secure so I was hesitant about using the handle to carry the cupcakes. However, the tabs seem to be fine now and click to lock into place. The boxes did warp ever so slightly in the dishwasher but the carrier still works fine. Overall a useful, practical carrier at a reasonable price.

5.0 out of 5 stars it's great, 27 Jun. 2014
I love my cupcake carrier. Plenty of room between and above each cupcake, so plenty of space for decorations. Slightly on the flimsy side, but can't complain considering the price of it. Not particularly airtight, but cakes never hang around long enough in my house to get stale anyway.

3.0 out of 5 stars An ok carrier., 14 April 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars I thought as I'm disabled with just my right arm going this would have been an easy way to carry my buns to the clubs, 3 Dec. 2014
I make a lot of cup cakes for the wee clubs I go to weekly, I thought as I'm disabled with just my right arm going this would have been an easy way to carry my buns to the clubs, unfortunately when I received this item the bottom part would not latch securely to the top part so I had to carry it under my arm. Was disappointed with it but had it worked properly it would have been great.

5.0 out of 5 stars love the fact it comes in tiers so if you ..., 6 July 2014
Amazon Customer (Ramsgate, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Fab use it all the time, love the fact it comes in tiers so if you have only made a few cakes its no problem to carry.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase, 23 May 2014
Really happy with my purchase as great for transporting cupcakes with frosting. I sometimes frost my cupcakes quite high and was pleased that the tops were not flattened.

I would have given 5 stars but one of the snaps does not quite fit over the lock (that locks it in place) so I have to hold underneath the carrier as I am worried that the stacked storages may come apart.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cake carrier, 22 May 2014
Brilliant keeps cakes fresh and so useful when traveling to see family need to get more in different sizes if at all possible

4.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for transporting cupcakes, 17 May 2014
I bought this item to transport cupcakes which this does perfectly.
It is slightly delicate as the first one I received arrived damaged but I was sent out a replacement with no issues.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does a great job., 26 April 2014
Very good although I thought it could be used for a large cake as well and it cant. Excellent for cupcakes.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›