on 31 July 2015
If you like Black Sabbath and and early 1970's vibe, then this band is brilliant. Personally, I do. Bands like Orchid are like a breath of fresh air in that they play solid hard rock, laden with doom riffs that can match the best of them. I've bought two EPs and two albums and they have never failed to deliver. They are excellent musicians with a retro image to back up their arsenal of power chords.

The Zodiac Sessions is Doom at its best and I hope that these people are around for a long time to come.
on 4 May 2014
This band has something special because they are the next best thing to Black Sabbath.When I played the disc it was like finding a long lost recording by 70s Sabbath.There have been many pretenders over the years but this band really know how to get the sound,riffs,and tunes of Sabbath of old. Original concept,maybe not ,but who cares, still a great sound and fantastic new songs from a great band ORCHID.
on 23 January 2014
bought this on the strenght of a positive review in classic rock. very very black sabbathy. but if you are a sabbath fan its worth a listen
on 10 August 2014
The album/ep are both awesome. Only bad thing is I feel a bit ripped off as I already owned Capricorn. It's my own fault for not reading the blurb before buying. Either way this band are amazing. The comparisons to black sabbath are easily done. Ignore them as this band are better than sabbath.