5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my Kindle Fire
I am very pleased with this Hot Pink Cover for my Kindle Fire HD, its very good quality and it is much better then my last cover I had.
Published 9 months ago by Emma Hall

3.0 out of 5 stars Spiffy Cover
This cover was exactly what I was looking for. It's sturdy, not too heavy, the kindle fire HD is held securely, the cut-outs line up nicely so the camera and speaker are not blocked, and it's a lovely color. I've been using it now for over a month and there isn't anything I would change, no complaints.
Published 10 months ago by Zoe Douglas

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my Kindle Fire, 16 Dec 2013
This review is from: GadgetinBox™ - Polka Dot Hot Pink Executive Multi Function Standby Case for the Kindle Fire HD 7" Tablet 2012 Version (Previous Gerneration - Not for New 2013 Version) with Built-in Sleep / Wake Feature + Screen Protector + Capacitive Stylus (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality Product for Fire HD, 8 Dec 2013
I love this Kindle Fire case. It was so reasonably priced and is quite functional. I love that the Kindle shuts off when you close the case. It's easier to use in the horizontal direction rather than vertical but almost everything can be viewed in the horizontal position. The cutouts for charging, volume, and the on-off button are great. An excellent bargain!!! Love the polka dot pink color too!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality!, 20 Nov 2013
Am very impressed. Fits well. Easy to use. Would recommend to anyone who owns a kindle. Thinking about buying another in colour. Wonderful gift idea.

3.0 out of 5 stars Spiffy Cover, 25 Oct 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Gadgetin slim case, 16 Dec 2013
The Gadgetin Box case for my Kindle Fire HD is really nice. It is sturdy, has a nice magnetic clasp to keep it closed, and the auto sleep/wake feature is very convenient! There are openings in all the right places for charging or changing the volume, so I never have to take it out of the case.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kindle case, 27 Dec 2013
I got this for my daughters new kindle, it's a great case which you can also use to stand up, it has a handy pen too, she loves it!

5.0 out of 5 stars fits and looks good, 3 Dec 2013
An affordable option in this genre. Ideally, a place to keep the screen cloth might be desirable, but very pleased with product overall.

5.0 out of 5 stars useful product, 2 Dec 2013
Great product makes holding the kindle a lot easier and free standing if needed easy to carry in my handbag

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok for the cost, 28 Dec 2013
Item ok and fitted Kindle Fire well, but I had to cut a slot in the case so that I could charge Kindle with cover closed.

5.0 out of 5 stars make sure you order the right one!, 8 Jan 2014
Case is excellent value for money. Unfortunately I didn't realise it wouldn't fit 2013 kindle fire... so no good to me in the end. My fault tho, not the sellers, hence the 5 star rating.