Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£8.99

on 1 February 2014
I'm really disappointed with this. I keep giving hed kandi "another go" but that will be the last time. I think there is one track (13, second cd), that is half good but the rest is rubbish. It's advertised as house music but it's more like commercial garage, total crap.
on 27 January 2014
You know that music that plays in the background almost anonymously then all of a sudden grips you, this is one of those.

I cant say that any particular track is wow but it just delivers in a very subtle way (as a lot of Hed Kandi does) and I find myself selecting it over the albums I thought I was going to listen to.

Great for post club wind down like Deep Dish is.
on 24 October 2013
both cds full of amazing tunes,garaunteed to get your feet tapping and your head nodding,if you know what hed kandi is all about then this will not dissapoint.the obligatory go get yourself a copy now!!
on 14 August 2014
The recipeient loved it
on 27 June 2014
The best !
on 11 November 2013
I purchased the CDS as a gift, I ordered three, so I cannot judge on the quality of the music but the delivery was quick and the price was very reasonable and my partner seems very pleased with his new CDS.