Published 2 months ago by Alex Hayward

2.0 out of 5 stars Bit disappointed
Published 8 months ago by lp118

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Orchestration, and the Esacpologist/Acrobat Stroies are fantastic,, 12 July 2014
I am a huge fan of Matilda the Musical and was delighted wit the Broadway Cast recording. Overall, I personally prefer the Origainal Cast Recording BUT this album has some aspects which are better. The Escapologist and Adrobat Stroies are an added bonus and are beautifully orchestrated, as is the rest of the music. The boy who plays Bruce Bogtotter stands out as better than the English original, but I can't help but feel that some of Matilda's songs are lacking something, especially 'Naughty'. On the other hand, Milly Shapiro's rendition of Quiet is flawless. If you are a Matilda Fan, by both albums, if you only want one.. I'd listen to them both fully and choose from your own taste

5.0 out of 5 stars You know what it is., 14 July 2014
This review is from: Matilda the Musical (Original Broadway Cast Recording) (MP3 Download)
My five year old loves it. As does my wife.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely music, 24 Jun 2014
I bought this CD after watched the musical. It is brilliant! Especially my daughter. She is listening every day. I can remember all the musical.

2.0 out of 5 stars Bit disappointed, 3 Jan 2014
I went to see this on broadway and it was so good! I loved it, so I decided to download this. The reason i was disappointed is because the west end show is so so good and without the atmosphere and live performance the music sounds a bit...empty. I am in no way saying anything bad about this but all im saying is listening to this after the performance was disappointing. This seems a bit obvious after reading what ive written but i just wanna warn others.

5.0 out of 5 stars On Behalf of 10 Year Old Girl Who is Matilda Mad, 14 Oct 2013
Luke Mellor "Etoile Brilliant" (Stockholm, Sweden) - See all my reviews
Great price from Amazon, Less than 1/2 of the iTunes price, so what I saved in money I lost in spent time trying to get MP3 files through that molasses called iTunes. Even to my daughter's untrained Swedish ear she could hear the difference between the West End and Broadway cast recordings.