4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality
This is a nice hi-viz jacket - much cheaper gang he equivalent in Halfords. That's all I have say except the min word count insists I continue...aargh!
Published 11 months ago by Jung

3.0 out of 5 stars Sizing out of Proportion
Published 14 months ago by Daniel Smith

3.0 out of 5 stars Sizing out of Proportion, 12 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Tenn Unisex Unite Lightweight Waterproof Cycling Jacket - Hi-Viz Yellow
Had 2 of these, i based my sizing choice on previous Tenn items i have purchased, so i initially got an XL, and it was like a tent, so i sent it back for a refund, but got sent a large instead which i dont need anymore. This too was strangely sized - it fits ok in the body and the arm length is fine, the only problem is that the arms are really baggy and wide, which makes it a little off putting.

On the plus side, its nice and bright, has a hood, the zip seems ok, but the lack of pockets at the back make it difficult if you want easy access to gels etc when cycling - but this would also be good for other uses.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 3 Jun. 2014
Jung (Hampshire) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars ) + ample pockets + good wind proofing (material, 12 April 2015
Researched a jacket that met my requirements: waterproof + concealed hood (hard to find yet so handy) + tail to protect bum + high-vis (the yellow here can be seen from space!) + ample pockets + good wind proofing (material, elasticated cuffs, zip/storm flap) + breathable + lightweight + pack away. After some time this came the closest to meeting nearly all requirements. I am really happy with it especially at the price. Downsides? As some have commented, the term 'breathable' is a misnomer as the waterproof lining makes this impossible. Fortunately my commute is quite short i.e. 6 miles round trip so not really an issue and for the price there had to be a a catch. This could be a problem, especially with heavy bag pack/long commutes though ventilation can be improved somewhat by lowering/opening the zip. This could be turned into a positive however if you want to lose weight fast - believe me you will sweat it off in this! Other downside discovered is it does not come with a bag to pack away - a bit mean I thought especially as I discovered if you purchase the full kit (the jacket and matching yellow high-vis trousers!) the bag is supplied. HERE'S A TIP: I contacted Tenn (great service -prompt) and they informed me if I was happy to pay P&P they could send me one free of charge. So now just pop into the bag pack and go. Been riding throughout Autumn/Winter no serious cloudbursts but no leaks whatsoever to date.

4.0 out of 5 stars arrived quickly., 17 May 2014
This jacket is okay for the money but I would not say it suitable for serious training as it isn't too good when sweating. But its waterproof and windproof and good sizing - good for the money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lightweight, 31 Mar. 2014
If you want a lightweight jacket this is for you. Its waterproof - I've been out in the pouring rain with it and it's done the job. Can get a little hot and sweaty with it on but hey for the price you can't complain.

1.0 out of 5 stars Sweaty, 14 May 2015
It is a little large, and flaps like a unsecured tent in a gale, which I can live with, although with a high side wind it can feel like a sail at times. The most disappointing fact is the use of the term breathable, becasue this not the case. I get soaked inside it, once after playing basketball riding home I could hardly grip the handle bars because the sweat from my arms was pouring down my wrist at such a rate I could not wipe it away fast enough. Even after a sharp shower I need to hang it up inside out to dry as the inside is the wettest part. Maybe I should ride with less effort

4.0 out of 5 stars Quality and reasonably priced., 4 Dec. 2013
More than happy with my lightweight waterproof jacket. hope i don't need too much but when i do its there. Does what it says on the tin and the sizing is about right…….Only minor thing i thought it compress smaller so beware of that, but this is very minor folks.

4.0 out of 5 stars let ti rain, 15 Feb. 2015
Arrived on time ( I was even told the hour it would come) very good service by all concerned. The fit is good & it seems well made, I've not tried it in the rain yet, but it's a comfortable fit when on the bike, as to condensation, you get some with any waterproofs, no mater what they are made of, simple solution ride slower. I'm well pleased with this item. One thing, check your size when you order.

2.0 out of 5 stars NOT breathable, 9 Feb. 2015
Wish I'd read the other reviews before believing the description which said 'highly breathable jacket'. I bought this for visibility and wanted something breathable - it does the first job but not the second. In the cold weather it creates so much condensation on the inside that it's absolutely dripping after cycling for half an hour.

5.0 out of 5 stars Arrived swiftly, 12 Mar. 2014
I bought this item for my son as he cycles to work every day. It was perfect fit and good protection..thank you