4.0 out of 5 stars But I could have told you, Vincent..
ARC received from the author in exchange for an honest review

We launch straight into where we left off in #1...a seamless transition ;-) Vincent and Kristen have settled into a secret relationship, albeit far from normal..who gets to escape to a private island for a weekend date. Love it!

However, Vincent is working too hard, and has his aloof head...
Published 14 months ago by Janey

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
This book got rave reviews but very disappointed - do not make the mistake of comparing it to Fifty Shades of Grey - there is no comparison
Published 6 months ago by K A Hodgson

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars But I could have told you, Vincent.., 28 Oct 2013
Janey (Surrey, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Secret Surrender (The Forever Series Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
ARC received from the author in exchange for an honest review

However, Vincent is working too hard, and has his aloof head on. Kristen starts having negative thoughts, insecurity is her friend. Couple that with an appearance of Vincent's top surfing pal, come surf/swim model/come old flame, Kristen's self doubt is on red alert!

I felt that this book had a little more depth for the characters, and we moved along at a suitable, steamy pace.

The ending was another cliffy, albeit a tad expected, but I look forward to the conclusion.

5.0 out of 5 stars totally amazing, 11 Nov 2014
Well where to begin with this, you have an amazingly strong willed lead female character in the form of Kristen who is very career orientated which for me is always a plus beats a female lead who has no control. When you first meet her she is preparing for the biggest meeting of her career and the first time she meets the sexy surfer millionaire that is Vincent.

From the outset of the first book they have obvious chemistry and even though she try's to fight it as she doesn't want to not only loose the firm a massive contract but also jeopardise loosing the job she loves. As the books go on they get very heated but what I like that Pricilla West done was kept you in suspense most of the first book you just want more and you are nearly finished the first book before they even get to the naughty parts.

The second book opens with Kristen's past haunting her dreams this is when it unravels about an abusive ex partner who is call Marty, when he turns up at her home it brings everything back.

By the end of the last book you are in total shock with the events that unravel which I will leave for you to read yourself.

I started this book at bedtime which turned out to be my worst idea because I could not put it down, it got to the last page of book 3 before I realised just how long I had been sat reading which to me is a sign of a great series as it has not happened for a while. You will laugh with the characters, wish for the flirtation to move on to hotter levels then fall in love with them by the end.

Great writing if you ask me would highly recommend these books if you are looking for something to heat you up on these cold winter nights.

Hope you enjoy

4.0 out of 5 stars Predictable and safe, 7 Dec 2014
Again another easy read but it did get a bit boring. I only gave it 4* cos the ending was good.
Kristen's been swept off her feet to a private island no less where her and Vincent have had plenty of sex (to be honest even that got a bit boring).
There is a bit of drama with an argument which perked the story up slightly but that's about it.
I'll read the last book just to see what happens.
Beautiful Surrender (The Forever Book 3)

4.0 out of 5 stars ., 1 July 2014
Priscilla West's books are so easy to read.

This is the second book in the series and is a continuation of Kristen and Vincent's story. And what a great instalment it was.

After the mentioning of Marty in the first book, I was expecting and hoping that there would be some drama involving him in this one. Throughout the whole story I was filled with suspense, waiting for him to get involved. I had to wait till the last page...which I would have been annoyed at if not for that ending. Can't wait to read the final book.

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 9 Jun 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 21 May 2014
I thought it was brilliant like the first one kept me on the edge !!!
shame it wasn't longer :-)

3.0 out of 5 stars Secret surrender pricilla west, 6 May 2014
I am enjoying this series of books which I would recommend. I look forward to the next book in the series

5.0 out of 5 stars Good book, 3 May 2014
I read books every day it so hard finding book that I like and is one I liked and will read again thank you

4.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 20 April 2014
I really enjoyed reading this book and can't wait to read the next book in this series to fond out what happens next

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it :-), 17 April 2014
these books keep getting better and better as they go on, and the cliff hangers are fence.. roll on book3 :-)

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›