5.0 out of 5 stars Recommend
Found this product to be great value for money, I have terrible skin problems due to medication & Crohn's disease & using this coconut oil after my nightly bath has greatly improved my skin conditions :-)
Published 12 months ago by sheila

3.0 out of 5 stars Harmful plastic?
I would give this offer 5 stars, if it were not for the fact that the plastic used for these jars is a category #3 (as stamped on the base of the jar to state the type of plastic used) which is a type of plastic that could potentially cause health problems. There are some safer plastics and it's a shame HTC doesn't use these as their coconut oil is great value for money...
Published 6 months ago by Vanessa2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, good value don't know if it's organic, 5 Sep 2014
This review is from: KTC Coconut Oil 500 ml (Pack of 4) (Grocery)
Good product,good value don't know if it's organic.

5.0 out of 5 stars good all rounder!, 10 Mar 2014
This review is from: KTC Coconut Oil 500 ml (Pack of 4) (Grocery)
Value for money, timely delivery, appropriate package which was not over excessive (i hate waste). The product is just right for every day cooking like baking and frying. It does not have the coconut taste and smell which I love but hubby hates so this is a good compromise with some of the health benefits. As well as cooking its a fab moisturiser to which I add SBC propolis gel or the collagen gel for skin strengthening when my excema flares up and bit by bit its getting better. Its a good all rounder would by from them again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 11 Aug 2014
A. G. Mitchell (Surrey England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: KTC Coconut Oil 500 ml (Pack of 4) (Grocery)
This is very good coconut oil at a very good price

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 18 Aug 2014
This review is from: KTC Coconut Oil 500 ml (Pack of 4) (Grocery)
love this stuff, great for cooking, hair and face

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 Aug 2014
This review is from: KTC Coconut Oil 500 ml (Pack of 4) (Grocery)
Great stuff, great value, thanks.

5.0 out of 5 stars High Quality VERY LOW PRICE! For gen health/skin & Candida control[From Crazee Deal zero shipping charge], 8 Feb 2014
David Bland (WALES) - See all my reviews
I use it direct on skin melting it first in small pot in front of my fan heater takes away the soreness of my Candida caused spots and leasions [white centre/root or pus is normally Candida] I add cinamon essential NEAT CAN BURN oil 1 drop per CL of coconut oil too much and it BURNS! I also use cinamon ground caps 5 a daily and alternate with cinamon extract tabs very strong 1 a day. both of these are on Amazon caps very expensive but best to start with building up to your max mine is 5 caps a day as recommended then got the extract whicih is very cheap and one a day a steal N.B. DO NOT USE CAPS AND EXTRACT TOGETHER ONLY ONE TYPE AT A TIME!Use oil in cooking and alternate during the day with my fav butter [why? butter is high in bad colestrol] and thus attack the candida in my stomach and intestine furry tounge thats Candida too To be most effective go on low sugar diet I use sweetners in hot drinks porrage and cerals and buy no sugar desserts/jellies and instant whip type mixes [I add berries and Greek yogurt ]when ever possible so ice creams and cakes are more of a treat every few days or so!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the Best Coconut Oil, 28 Aug 2014
This review is from: KTC Coconut Oil 500 ml (Pack of 4) (Grocery)
I have been an avid user of coconut oil for years, for many different purposes. I can categorically state this is not one of the best coconut oils out there, for a start it doesn't have the gorgeous aroma or taste of coconut oil, however after doing some research I've discovered this is because KTC refines their oil, which removes the characteristic coconut taste and scent. This oil also feels thicker and less easily absorbed than premium quality coconut oils such as Tiana. Having said all that though, I do like using this oil to take off all of my make-up, it makes a very good, inexpensive make-up remover.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 27 July 2014
Love this stuff.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, great price!, 16 July 2014
This review is from: KTC Coconut Oil 500 ml (Pack of 4) (Grocery)
I really love this coconut oil. Before my baby was born I never used coconut oil because I thought it was too expensive (you know the jars that sell for upwards of £15 each). This oil is, in my opinion, just as good and MUCH cheaper. I use it in my baby's skin and it really helps keep it moisturised and free of nappy rash, on my own skin, to wash my face, and for cooking. I love the multipack as I use different jars for cooking and skin care.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 Aug 2014
like product

KTC Coconut Oil 500 ml (Pack of 4)