5.0 out of 5 stars Daughter loves it!
My daughter has a "be bright, be seen" day at school and they have encouraged the pupils to wear bright (and silly) costumes so this looked perfect!

It arrived in super quick time, within two days of ordering, and came well packaged and all items were sealed.

Published 9 months ago by Louise Rooney

3.0 out of 5 stars High chemical smell but does wear off and was loved!
Bought for a 4yr old but the 2yr old won't take it off - was certainly loved on sight - however the chemical smell from the skirt was awful and very very strong! I hung it up for over a week and it was faint but much better - suggest get in advance to do this.

gloves are almost adult in size which I doubt will get used
Published 4 months ago by sarahweb

5.0 out of 5 stars Daughter loves it!, 23 Nov 2013

It did have a price tag of 4.99 on it but Amazon business's have to make money somehow and I couldn't actually find anything similar in the shops or the local market for less than I paid here so I consider it a bargain.

The sizing was perfect, fits great and she looks great too! I did order the pink and yellow but it also has orange in it - (it's the same as the big picture which shows all the skirts, not the individual picture of the skirt). I don't mind at all, it only stands to make it brighter and we have the perfect orange t-shirt to go with it!

Overall I would consider this item great value for money, my daughter can play dress up in it after the school event and even wear to school disco's etc. Also, given the fact hope quickly it arrived I would definitely use this company again!

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 10 July 2014
Kids love it

3.0 out of 5 stars High chemical smell but does wear off and was loved!, 11 April 2014

gloves are almost adult in size which I doubt will get used

5.0 out of 5 stars thanks, 12 Feb 2014
Bought for my daughter for her school play and it was very bright and just what she wanted. Brilliant price too.

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 19 July 2014
My daughter had a dance show and had wear a bright outfit this was perfect and it fitted well which surprised me as my daughter is very skinny and things normally hang off her but this didn't

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 23 July 2014
Good value. Good quality. My daughter looked great for her neon party!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 24 Aug 2014
brilliant!!!!!!
excellent fast service great product!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 25 Aug 2014
This review is from: Girls 2 Colour Neon Tutu Skirt, Legwarmers & Fishnet Gloves Age 4 to 12 (Apparel)
Perfect fit - great product and two happy girls thank you