Format: Blu-ray|Change

on 14 November 2013
I was glad to see the eventual appearance of this Iron Man trilogy boxset as I'd purposefully been putting off buying the first two films individually on Blu-ray knowing that the release of a tidy 3 film collection was inevitable.. But I was kind of expecting a little more than the already existing discs (with covers) shoved into a simple cardboard sleeve.
A nice fold-out box with cool interior artwork - and maybe even some additional extras as they do with most boxsets - would've been better, but hey, at least now I've got them all in glorious HD at last!

So if you already own Iron Man 1 & 2 on Blu-ray, I'd just go and buy the third separate.. Unless you do want the glossy cardboard sleeve of course.

But yeah, if like me, you only had them on DVD, this is well worth the price, especially considering the IM3 Blu-ray by itself is still around £20 in the shops.
on 15 November 2014
What`s not to love about the Iron-man trilogy! This is another Marvel comics venture, which stars Robert Downey Jr, he is Iron-man and plays the part perfectly. He is a business man and billionaire, he goes to Iraq to promote a new weapon, gets caught up in a war then gets captured, tortured then his heart gets damaged, a guy makes him a robotic one and a suit ans so on and so on. The others are a variation on the first but with slight differences. A sci-fi fan`s dream of a trilogy that actually works! I loved all thre and i would recommend to others, Enjoy! @:0)
Big MARVEL fan, so was looking for a cheap way to get the DVDs... this was perfect. The box wasn't great, as it was literally what's shown on the image, but I was already fully aware of this (due to other reviews), and was planning on getting rid of it anyway, as my MARVEL DVDs sit on my shelf in chronological order of that universe and so the box would mess that up. So, on the whole, I am fully satisfied with this product.
on 31 December 2014
Amazing films, sound and picture but sadly lacking special features of the original releases (except for IM3)
TOP 100 REVIEWERon 7 December 2013
Let me start by saying that the movies are great. The picture and sound quality on all three Blu-ray movies is superb and the extra features are interesting and well worth having.

However, to describe it as a ‘box set’ is a misnomer. What you get is the three original Blu-ray movies in a cheap cardboard sleeve. It contains no extra features at all; not even a booklet.

Overall, a good buy if this is the cheapest way to purchase the three movies; as it was for myself. Otherwise just buy the movies individually.
on 20 November 2015
Loved these films each time I saw all three of them I was looking for all of them in a box set for a long time but couldn't find them anywhere in any of the local shops and I was getting annoyed & frustrated but then again amazon saved the day, now about the films themselves I was and am very happy with them if your a big Iron Man fan you'll love these film I know I did and do so enough said just buy this dvd box set if love either Iron Man, Marvel or Robert Downey, Jr.
on 9 February 2014
The Iron Man Box set is great value for money. The box cover/layout is nothing special, but I bought the box set only due to good value for money of getting all 3 movies at once, so it didn't matter to me.

The Iron Man movies are fantastic...amazing...incredible...excellent :) I bought them to make my Avengers collection complete!
on 13 March 2015
Iron man is one of my all time favourite trilogies. I can watch the movies in any mood and my best friend loves Robert Downey Jr. It has the same creativeness that all the other Marvel films do but it has more humour and it makes me laugh every time I watch it. The packaging was perfect and I was very pleased with the result.
on 20 January 2014
I tried to watch these 3 films one after the other but found the frenetic action somewhat overwhelming, so I would advise rationing them out to avoid excitement fatigue. Picture quality and effects are of a very high standard but like the other reviewers after waiting for a 3 disc set I would have expected the packaging and presentation to have been designed better that the simple cardboard container that they came in.
on 15 September 2014
The Iron Man 2-disc DVD set and the Blu Ray had the same extras, making it poor value to pay £10 on average just for the better picture on one film.

So if you want updates to old editions of the first two films then this box set is great value to get the ones you haven't got, and upgrade the ones you have from DVD to Blu-Ray. It should also cost less than all the films leading up to Avengers II together whenever that box set gets released from Autumn 2015.