5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Ring and amazing price!!
Published on 11 April 2012 by Fran_ad

3.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, but not the one pictured!
Lovely ring, but it's not the ring in the picture! In the picture it looks like there are bands either side of the stones but it's not the case, however I will be keeping it as its very pretty!
Published 15 days ago by Cori

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Ring and amazing price!!, 11 April 2012
Just received my beautiful titanium ring and in one word it's STUNNING!!! It's a little big (I'm a size N but that was not available so had to order size M) but saying that it's not too loose and the ring itself is not bulky in actual fact it's quite light which is good. It's beautifully shiny and the CZ looks amazing. For the price it's a serious bargain. Was a little hesitant ordering this as it was from the US (I'm UK based!) but my reservations were unfounded. I ordered it last Tuesday and received it today (Wednesday - week later!) not bad considering we had the Easter bank hols in between as well. I'm very pleased with my purchase and hope it continues to looks as lovely as it does now. Thanks very much ;0) A very satisfied customer.

3.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, but not the one pictured!, 8 July 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Must buy!, 3 April 2014
So happy with this ring came really quick and it's gorgeous couldn't have asked for more! And the price!!! Absolute bargain! Must buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars wedding band ring, 2 April 2014
thank you for this loverly ring my partener loves it it looks like a very expensive ring when it is being worn

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good quality, 12 Mar 2014
I bought this for my girlfriend and it looks amazing, she is really pleased with the product! Will certainly be purchasing from here again as I was a little dubious at first.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, 5 Feb 2014
Gorgeous ring,I wanted a wider band and this was just what I wanted,the cz's sparkle all the time,delivery time was just as stated