5.0 out of 5 stars Really like the fact we got the DVD's too - very informative and handy!, 18 Oct 2013
This review is from: Massage Therapy Ball Roller Gift Set With Oil, Bag, Learn To Massage DVD, Learn Hot Stone Massage, Thai Massage DVD, Learn Baby Massage DVD - This Massage Set Provides a Great Sports Massage. Apply Yourself or By Your Partner - Use after Exercise, Sport, Work or Travel.
Not being one who has used any 'tools' before when massaging, I was introduced to this by a friend who recommended I try it, so I went ahead and was very pleasantly surprised, the roller works really smoothly and when you add the oil to it, it distributes it evenly - I felt it was working best once I had added more oil a second time at the same sitting to the roller. Enjoy and a great present for any person who likes and needs a massage :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars My partner gives this 10 stars!, 9 Oct 2013
I ordered the massage ball roller because my partner has suffered with a bad back for months and it has been having a dreadful impact on his life! Not being trained in massage I used to try and help and would volunteer my services lol. He was very polite and told me that my massage helped, but it was a very short lived relief.

This product arrived and at first I thought it prudent to watch the videos. The videos are very informative and armed with my new knowledge I felt confident that I would at least make a difference. The package even contained a natural oil, so I was all set!

If you have ever considered using one of these balls just do it. The result has been nothing short of miraculous, I can honestly say that his pain dispersed after the first session. Now I am still far from being an expert, but I can only assume that the ball managed to release the tense knotted muscles. It really is a clever design,I have experimented and found that it has greatly relieved my tension around my shoulders that is caused from being sat at a computer all night.

I am now in the envious position of knowing what I will be buying my friends and family for xmas. Every home should have this little miracle ball, it has changed our life!

5.0 out of 5 stars Warning - Rave Review Alert!, 4 Oct 2013
Ordered this massage ball, wanted to give it a try out.

Firstly, I didnt just get a massage roller ball. There were actually 3 items in the package that turned up. The massage ball, a 100ml bottle of massage oil and 3 how to massage dvd's.

Starting with the massage oil, it is 100% natural, light and unscented. Goes on nice, not too thick or heavy. I added a couple of drops of lavendar to mine, and its scrumptious.

Next were the DVD's, I wasn't actually bothered about getting the DVD's in the first place. But hey since they came with the ball, I thought I may aswell watch them. I watched the one on Thai massage and general massage, they were really good and you know, if you do like/need massage or like someone giving you a massage, they are very well worth the watch. There was also one on baby massage, I didn't watch that one because I am going to give it as a gift to a friend so I did not want to open it.

Now on to the piece du resistance, the massage ball roller itself. Who would have thought? These things are great. I have a bit of a knackered shoulder (knackered not being the medical term for it but really should be), and I have tried electric massage products, vibrating massage products, wooden ball on long stick products, things with vicious prongs on the end of them products......but I have never really been happy with any of them.

This is a sturdy little invention, there is really nothing that you can break on it and you can apply as much pressure as you want.

This massage ball will last, you don't need batteries for it, you dont need to plug it into anything, and its small enough to carry around with you.

The massage it gives is deep, as strong and firm or as gentle as you want it to be. Hands don't get tired, fingers don't get cramped.

Totally recommend it, and if you do buy it make sure to watch the DVD's, don't just put them in a drawer, they add to and compliment the use of the massage ball.

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect gift for you and your mother-in-law!, 1 Oct 2013
This massage therapy ball is top quality and super value for money. My partner and I tested it straight out of the package on each other's shoulders while sitting at the computer. It works great even over three layers of clothing.

We look forward to using this massage ball with the massage oil, and to picking up tips from the three educational DVDs enclosed.

I ordered the package on Amazon.co.uk on a Thursday afternoon and it arrived the following Tuesday morning.

It comes with an amazing 60 day full money back guarantee. This shows how confident the seller Probus is about the quality and functionality of the product!

Now I'll have to order another one as a gift for my mother-in-law. How to win friends and influence mother-in-laws :-) lol

5.0 out of 5 stars No more tired hands!, 12 Oct 2013
S. Haskins "sammymae" (Europe) - See all my reviews
The one thing I don't like about giving massages is that I find my hands get tired from trying to apply adequate pressure. With this massage roller ball I don't have this problem anymore. Not only does the massage roller ball fit comfortably into my hand it has a really nice and smooth glide action.

Also works great with or without oil for quick massages without the need to remove any clothing. I also really like the look and the design. Feels sturdy and has a rubber/silicone indented grip piece which makes it easy to handle.

The bonus DVD's are great, really informative and definitely worth a watch! My husband of course loves it when I bring out this little massage roller.