5.0 out of 5 stars Snow Boots
Got these for my mum who is sceptical about buying from the internet, and she is REALLY happy!! She says they are perfect. Snug.warm and so comfy....shes thrown out the wellies !!!!!
Published 15 months ago by Vicky

3.0 out of 5 stars It is okay
The delivery was on time, but I have to return this boots and I have been refunded on time as well.
It didn't fit me well, but it looks like in the picture.
Published 10 months ago by Lidia Ribeiro

5.0 out of 5 stars Snow Boots, 5 Dec. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Snow Boots Comfy at Last, 9 Jan. 2014
Having tried and bought other snow boots, at last I can say these are the most comfy sturdy snow boots you could wish for and I'm delighted. Material great, colour vibrant and easy to get on and off.
Would recommend without a doubt. Thank-you.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great vlaue, 13 Jan. 2014
JOHN SCOTT (Northern Ireland, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Bought these for my sister and she is delighted with them. Warm boot and and good quality, all we need now is some snow and ice to road theset them!

3.0 out of 5 stars It is okay, 9 May 2014
It didn't fit me well, but it looks like in the picture.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice boots - sizing too small., 12 Mar. 2014
I bought these boots, but ordered a size bigger than I would normally wear, as I had tried my friend's (who's the same size as me) and at a 4, they were too small for me. Otherwise really good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Boots Ever, 17 Feb. 2014
These are the second pair of boots i have brought the first pair was in black,although they haven't yet worn out.. i wanted a change of colour these are perfect.

They are a very comfortable boot and i feel very safe wearing them in the adverse weather we have had to endure. I have broke both my legs and the material and velcro fastening give me the upmost comfort and support.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant boots, 29 Jan. 2014
Went to watch Tough Guy in January and got them covered in mud on their first outing.
My feet were so warm all day long, and best of all I was able to grip despite the thick mud.
Then, the mud just washed off at the end of the day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Snow boots, 23 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Mountain Warehouse Frost Womens Ski Snow Snowboard Snowproof Warm Comfort Winter Snow Boot (Misc.)
I wanted some more boots to go to Italy in December that would keep me warm and dry. I obviously haven't used them yet but they appear to be exactly what I was looking for. The size too was exactly right. Great purchase at a good price.

2.0 out of 5 stars boots ok will do the job in snow, 31 Jan. 2014
Low rating not for boots .The selling page showed free delivery .I have showed this page to friends neighbours in case I was hallucinating(as hinted by company)£ 3:95 was added later.I might have just ignored it if the packaging was suitable for postage.It was a plastic bag.The boots arrived seriously squashed.
You are now wondering why I didn't send them back.Just thought it would have been sods law that it snowed the day I paid to returned them !! Again boots ok after stuffing with paper for a few days.Bring on the snow !!

4.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, 14 Aug. 2014
Very warm and do their job.