on 24 February 2014
Not only with my order arriving the very next day but by the fact that AD333s (23 balls)made up the bulk of the order.
The rest were as follows- Distance=16 Trispeed=3 ZStar=4 Soft feel= 2
Ladys=3 total 51balls in very playable condition.
I'd definitely buy again from this source.
SM (hc15)
on 24 January 2014
Came quickly and had a good selection of balls, quite a few good quality ones in it too. Great value
on 20 September 2014
not all the balls were up to my expectations some were badly marked
on 16 May 2015
Very disappointed with my order .. 27 distance (rubbish) a handful of z star & the rest was made up with Taylor made ?? Not really what I was expecting at all !!
Would give this deal a miss in the future ..
on 30 July 2014
Very good value. Excellent delivery .
on 28 September 2014
Good balls arrived quickly, only 5 with small scuff marks, pleased with them!
on 9 April 2015
Have used Srixon balls for years and thought would give this company a try to save some money.Out of the 50 balls about 6 had some form of writing mainly golfers initials but every ball was as new.Very good and I have ordered another 50.
on 13 October 2014
Excellent condition and arrived within two days. I have even managed to keep the same ball for a few rounds. Never happened when i only bought 12. Would recommend.
on 26 June 2015
Great selection of Golf Balls, a bargain, most in V Good Condition, well worth as most will end up back in a lake or in the hedge somewhere!!!!
on 30 May 2015
Very good condition - will be ordering them again next time. We have 11 water holes on our course so we lose many!