4.0 out of 5 stars Illumini Benross Varese table lamp, Copper

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
satisfactory
Published 5 months ago by John

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 7 July 2014
This review is from: Illumini Benross Varese Table Lamp, Copper (Kitchen & Home)
satisfactory

4.0 out of 5 stars Illumini Benross Varese table lamp, Copper, 12 Mar 2014
I received my lamp today and am pleased with it. However, three of the copper perspex spars which decorate the lamp were broken off. I am hoping that I shall be able to repair it myself with some appropriate glue as it will be too expensive to return it to Amazon from Greece. The overall effect of the lamp when lit is lovely and it looks quite stylish and although fairly contemporary looks well with my more classic furniture. Such a pity that it wasn't in perfect condition.

3.0 out of 5 stars I would have given this lamp 5 stars but it came broken,, 14 Jan 2014
two of the copper spars where broken when it arrived to-day 14/01/2014,but as they had snapped off at the base I decided to go to my local homebase store and purchase an (all plastic super glue at £5.99) and try a repair job on it.It worked fine,my wife likes these lamps a lot she has another one coming in a day or two in(black) fingers crossed that one will be intact,.

5.0 out of 5 stars I am delighted with these lamps, 14 Dec 2014
I am delighted with these lamps. Apart from the fact that they are less expensive than other retailers, friends have been very complimentary about them. They fit in exactly with my lounge colours.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the colour and quality of this, 26 Nov 2014
Copper. Love the colour and quality of this. Don't buy it if you need a reading lamp, it is just decorative.
Wish they did one in Wine or Burgundy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely lamps look good and stylish as, 17 Sep 2014
Lovely lamps look good and stylish as well

2.0 out of 5 stars table lamp, 26 Nov 2014