2.0 out of 5 stars BEST slipper ever - if you don't wear the wooly felt upper out, 10 Dec 2013
This review is from: CAMPER 18811 Mens Slippers (Apparel)
I've had these in blue for nearly 12 months now.

VERY comfy and avoid me looking like my dad in some old man style slippers. The sole is very nice - made from recycled bits n bobs - and hasn't worn at all. Great grip should you need to nip out to the outside bin in the rain!

HOWEVER the wooly felt upper material is rubbish! I only wear the slippers indoors during the evenings and by about 9 months old they have worn thin on the top and holes have appeared all over them showing through to the lining inside the slipper. Now I look worse than my dad, more like a street tramp! Luckily they are for indoor use only.

I'd look for a slipper made from a different upper material next time. Fingers crossed I get a replacement for this Christmas...

3.0 out of 5 stars Great slippers, 6 Nov 2013
I usually love Camper shoes and find them really comfortable and sturdy and the Wabi slippers are no exception with its practical rubber sole and warm woollyupper. Unforfotunately the fit of these was too wide for my son, so they had to go back.

CAMPER 18811 Mens Slippers