on 29 May 2014
I am starting my own online business and found this book so helpful. The information is really useful and is so easy to understand. I would go as far as to say this is one of the best business books I've read so far.
on 7 February 2016
I thought this book was great loads of information suggestions of places to go to get help, end of the book says if you don't like the book e-mail me and I will give you full refund! No way Tim Kitchen this is going to be my bible for my new business now I just have to put all this into practice. I don't understand FB and twitter especially for business but I will give it a good go now
on 2 October 2013
You've not 'got' social media before, because you've not read this book.

More of a complete, condensed training course - it'll give you near-instant clarity you need to kickstart your SM campaign without the padding. It's refreshingly honest and despite the author's own thoughts, rather well written. You won't sleep after reading.

I just hope my competitors don't read this.
on 22 December 2015
This is a great book that really gives you an understanding of how to use social media in a productive way to grow your business. Worth reading
on 29 February 2016
As someone who has only sporadically used Social Media on a personal level, it was very interesting to learn just how powerful the medium can be to promote business. We are in the process of initiating a media campaign for our business in an attempt to increase overall awareness of our product and services and I have certainly found this book both interesting and informative.

I'm not a tech geek(!), so there was a danger that much of the content of this book might go straight over my head, but to my relief, the advice is easy to read and absorb and it gives a step by step guide for those of us who are not too familiar with social media for business or indeed, in marketing in general.

One of the aspects of the book that I found most interesting was that it gives insights into the client's/customer's mindset and how they navigate the process of researching a business or product prior to buying (or not!).

For those of you who are already savvy in the PR/marketing process or how social media can assist your business, you might find this book basic. But for business owners like me, who haven't fully appreciated or understood the world of marketing, PR and branding, I found the book an easy and interesting read.
on 10 December 2015
An excellent guide to using social media effectively. A clear and concise style of writing with helpful real life examples - would highly recommend.
on 19 February 2015
Really nice, easy to read and understand.
on 6 October 2013
Social media marketing is profitable in a sense. All we can say that this is type of marketing helps a business to reach so closer to the people. Some popular social sites are facebook, twitter, linkedin, google plus and so on - through which marketing have been proceeding on. I really prefer this way to reach to the people. Thats the way I bought this book and read it.
It says a lot and more than enough to proceed on the ways to market one's business. This book shows the proper tracks, step by step to let you know how to move on through social media. Proper planning is necessary which is enlisted in this book in a detailed format. How you need to move on, the ultimate guide is this BOOK. It let me know, how to do social media SEO and management process. Which tools are needed to be used and how to reach to the customers so easily using proper plans and steps, this guide let you know. No matter how hard you try, it is not possible to get a perfect social media marketing book like this one. I highly recommend it to read before starting marketing.
on 28 October 2013
This will be an excellent guide to help me with my social media marketing skills.
well written and enjoyable to read.
on 3 June 2015
Another fantastic book by Exposure ninja!