on 27 October 2014
I really do like this little case as it's perfect for storing my beauty products and taking with me when I go away, but I was a bit disappointed when I got a bit of makeup on the box and went to wash it off - the velvet completely came off when I lightly rubbed it so now there is a bald patch.
on 3 May 2014
Bought as a gift greatly admired by all. I found the product great value for money and would recommend it .
on 20 January 2014
ITS A FREE GIFT WHEN YOU BUY THE PERFUME!!! Go and get the perfume and recieve this vanity case free
on 7 February 2014
Bought this cause it looked very posh ad it can hold all my cosmetics which there is plenty off. Great buy
on 6 June 2014
The vanity is pleasantly bigger than I thought with pockets inside. The tray cn be removed too, which means you can store a lot more inside. The colour is gorgeous and the quality is superb with a lovely feel to it. The zip is quite sturdy too. Highly recommended.
on 20 November 2014
Ok, holds my makeup, but difficult to maintain in case u leave it on ur makeup desk, collects dust easily
on 31 October 2014
Exactly as in picture, correct size too. A bit on the small size but with a high capacity. We have checked the measurements using a ruler to get a better idea. My wife managed to fit all her make-up (and she's got quite a lot) and is very happy with this purchase as she only wanted a vanity case and not to buy perfume/make-up in order to get the case for free.
on 8 December 2014
Absolutely Amazing item, worth every penny. great size, great look and quality.
This is the best jewellery box I ever owned .

I have so much jewellery that I can do with one more. Will be repurchasing!
on 20 June 2014
really lovely vanity case which as it states can be used as a jewellery box or for your makeup, i use it for my best jewellery which is great, would highly recommend case and seller, very quick delivery.
on 23 November 2013
Absolutely beautiful. Bought as Xmas gift for my daughter-in-law and can't wait for her to open it. I real bargain