5.0 out of 5 stars Great set, love it
I love my new set. It could only be better if there was a stand bag included, instead of a cart bag. But bought the set for the clubs, not the bag. The HL serie indeed gives me a higher launch and they are easy to play with. The grip is nice to, not to thick or thin. They have a professional look and give me a confident feeling (not a complete noob look).
I've asked...
Published 7 months ago by Saskia Braakman

3.0 out of 5 stars Is the picture or the description wrong?
I haven't bought the clubs yet,but whilst the picture features a bag, the description doesn't mention one, so I am uncertain as to whether it is included in the package or not.
Published 16 months ago by .

5.0 out of 5 stars Great set, love it, 28 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Wilson Prostaff HL Ladies Full Golf Club Set Cart Bag Golf Clubs New Graphite (Misc.)
I've asked my PGA instructor and he says this set will last more than couple of years. With some lessons I'm ready to hit the course!

4.0 out of 5 stars however a replacement was sent and my wife is very pleased with the clubs, 25 Nov. 2014
When the set arrived the driver was damaged, however a replacement was sent and my wife is very pleased with the clubs.

3.0 out of 5 stars Is the picture or the description wrong?, 28 Nov. 2013