Format: DVD|Change

on 9 December 2013
Very sharp comedy, with the main character finding himself in (to the viewer) hilarious situations. A good value purchase through Amazon, be prepared to laugh until you cry as the old saying goes.
on 9 November 2013
One of the best comedy's this year,would definitely recommend to watch,hope they bring out another series,actors are brilliant,and Mr Khan what can I say hilarious from start to finish,well done.
on 10 November 2013
An absolutely brilliant show it's what we need on our screens instead of just having reality shows and soaps this is uplifting thank you Adil Ray&all the other people involved in this comedy
on 1 November 2013
This is a very funny comedy with some very funny writing, I love Mrs Brown's Boys and this seems similar, even look like they're in the same set!
on 26 May 2014
I cannot rate this comedy highly enough,the first series was absolutely brilliant,and this second series does not dissapoint,superb follow up,great storylines,acted out with tremendous continuity,with a wealth of a talent from a cast
Who deserve full marks for a very very funny and hilarious comedy masterpiece.
on 12 May 2015
Don't ask me why, but my 10 year old nephew thinks this is one of the funniest things he's ever seen. Mind you, he also thinks that of Miranda. But it makes him laugh and that's good enough for me and good enough reason to give it a good review. This applies to both Series 1 & 2.
on 1 November 2013
The best comedy to come out of the BBC in a long time, something fresh that doesn't belong back in the 70s or 80s.
on 21 February 2014
If you need an introduction to British Asian culture, these programs depict normal British Asians, who do indeed have a sense of humour and don't take themselves too seriously! Extremely enjoyable!
on 17 January 2014
My mum asked for this for christmas, I've never actually seen it... but I read a little bit on the back and I was very interested! Thanks a lot for the fast delivery :)
on 7 January 2014
Loved series 1 and just had to have series 2. Love all the cast that make the show, but Mr Khan makes the program for me.

Can't wait for series 3 now.