5.0 out of 5 stars exactly what i needed
Published on 13 Sept. 2012 by sobia

1.0 out of 5 stars Was a good bag at a good price until I washed it.
Original 5 star review:
This wet bag is just the right size and keeps wipes, nappies and wet clothes safe inside. It has a handy wrist strap as well.
This bag is a great price and you will not be disappointed.

Edited June 2014 3 star review:
Published 11 months ago by Elizabeth H. Walter

5.0 out of 5 stars exactly what i needed, 13 Sept. 2012
I used this zippered bag for my reusable nappies... i needed something to put the used nappies in when we were out and about for the day so this bag was perfect. it holds about 3 nappies, 4 can be squeezed in. I will probably order another as they are such good value for money, I bought a different one from another company for double the price but was not impressed with it as it let the wetness through.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good practical bag, 20 Jun. 2013
K. Brown - See all my reviews
Holds 3 or 4 wet nappies with no leaks. Washes well and dries fast. Great for when we are out and about.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy with purchase, 9 Oct. 2013
This product surpassed my expectations in terms of functionality and quality. My baby daughter is in swimming class and I use this to store her wet swim wear, my swim wear, and two towels. It does not leak at all.

1.0 out of 5 stars Was a good bag at a good price until I washed it., 28 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Cannymum Reusable Wet Bag / Swim Wet Bag - Large (Apparel)
Original 5 star review:
This bag is a great price and you will not be disappointed.

Edited June 2014 3 star review:
I've given this bag very light use so I haven't felt the need to wash it until now. I put it in with my cloth nappies at 40 degrees and an 800 spin. When I emptied the machine I found that the seam on one side had come loose. If I was less of a slattern and had washed it more often I probably wouldn't be able to use it at all by now. A shame, as it was a great price and fits in lots of wet nappies. I guess you get the quality you pay for though. I did contact Canny Mums to let them know, (I thought they would like to know since they make the product), but they just referred me back to Amazon as it was an Amazon sale. I still like the bag, but I will be investing in a more robustly sewn and reliable product in the future.

Edited again June 2014 1 star review:
I have two of these bags and I thought the other one really needed a wash. Surely I couldn't be so unlucky - the other would stay in one piece, right? Nope. After another gentle wash and spin the sewing came away so the zip now doesn't close properly. Rubbish!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great waterproof bag, 16 Jan. 2013
Really great waterproof bag for baby changing paraphernalia in my case. Good quality product in non-gender specific colours. Haven't really had to test the waterproof zip as yet, but it looks sturdy. Good price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 21 Sept. 2013
I have been using this for 9 months and love it, it folds up really small that I normally forget im carrying it around in my handbag! Brilliant for bringing home dirty clothes and stinky nappies.

5.0 out of 5 stars These are great, 27 May 2013
These are greats, much bigger than I thought they where going to be and look really nice. I have brought for reusable nappies, as a wet bag. For my changing bag. I have two.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bags, so handy, 7 Mar. 2014
The bags arrived on time and are the perfect size to go in the changing bag. They are well made and I'm going to order a few more for swimming! I ordered them as I have two children and wanted to keep their nappy stuff in seperate bags so I could keep track of it easier and easily lift the bag I need if I only have one child with me. Would definitely recommend these bags.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not watertight, 23 Jan. 2014
Tried this for my shampoo bottles for after swimming. They are usually wet but there isnt normally a lot of water in the bag. It remained dry for 2 days but on the third, it has leaked all over my gym bag. Not happy. Back to the drawing board for a watertight bag - who knew it would be so hard to find!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality for a fantastic price, 30 Aug. 2014
N. Halliwell (Manchester, UK) - See all my reviews
Really pleased. Bigger than I expected so great for swimming gear, multiples in cloth, days out or for nappy wash day when my big bag is in the wash. Great quailty for a fabulous price. Going to order a couple more

Cannymum Reusable Wet Bag - Large (Blue)