5.0 out of 5 stars Great Headset
It's a pretty good all round headset for its price and it looks fantastic if you ask me I'm enjoying it.
Published 5 months ago by Nicky

1.0 out of 5 stars It's awful. Don't buy.
I bought my pair of these hoping for a high quality replacement for my previous Gamecom headset which broke (in half).

On arrival I followed the sparse instruction booklet provided, in plugging them into my PC. However I Immediately found that they did not work.

Published 2 months ago by James R.

1.0 out of 5 stars It's awful. Don't buy., 9 Jun 2014
This review is from: Tritton Kunai Stereo Wireless Gaming Headset in White (PS4/PS3/Xbox 360/Nintendo Wii U/PC DVD) (Accessory)

No sound would play though the headset, running the test function on the Windows Audio playback utility for this device would force it to play for about 30-60s, but then the audio would cut out again.

There was also an very noticeable and annoying level of static when audio did play.

Hoping for help I went to the manufacturer's website for support. However all i could find was a PDF of the same pathetic orange info card that came in the box.

I contacted their online tech support, which turned out to be very bad. At first linking me the PDF yet again, then telling me it was becasue the headset was going into sleep mode. Advising me to keep moving the mouse around to solve the issue.

When they realized that I did have an actual problem and wasn't just a technology illiterate idiot, they fobbed me off telling me to go talk to a different support group in the UK.

The only good thing I can say about this device is that it looks quite nice, and appears to have good build quality. However as a functional pair of headphones for a PC they are totally useless. The technical support both in box, and online is similarly awful, and totally unsatisfactory.

They did not appear to have simulated surround sound, which may be as intended, but my previous 25 Gamcom pair had this function. There is also no mic mute button on the headset, and they are not rechargeable, requiring two AA batteries, but giving no way to know how much battery life remains.
For the price these headphones seem to be totally unsatisfactory in function and features, even if they did work as intended.

I advise you all to stay far away.

I will be sending mine back for a refund.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Headset, 25 Mar 2014