4.0 out of 5 stars Great for easter
Althoug I asked for the big size and recieved the smallest, they are great. Good plastic quality.

I had to go to the post office in order to collect them because seller didn't pay enough postage.
Published 6 months ago by Nitdia Aznarez Aloy

2.0 out of 5 stars Flimsy
I bought these to use with my Reception class. I wrote numbers on the half eggs for the children to match up with their double. While these look very attractive because of their bright colours, they are very hard to click together for both small and adult fingers.
Published 4 months ago by Catinahat

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for easter, 10 Jan 2014
This review is from: FDC Plastic Fillable Easter Eggs In Assorted Colours Standard 12 Pcs (Toy)

2.0 out of 5 stars Flimsy, 15 Feb 2014