on 11 January 2015
This is a complete rip off and one of the worst cases of branding I have seen. These are identical to the kids playmats sold for £3.64 with free p&p. How KnitPro can justify charging £25+ with postage for 6 pieces of foam is beyond me :(
on 18 October 2014
complete rip off as identical item sold as kids play mats are £3.67 !!!!!
on 11 April 2014
These are good for their purpose but don't really provide as much surface area as I needed - so I will have to order another pack. A larger pack would have been useful.
on 27 February 2014
Am disappointed the blocks will do the job bit are covered in air bubbles as if seconds. Not sold as seconds!
on 8 February 2014
being a novice in knitting, I was not aware of the various accessories - this one is featherlight, comes in protective plastic bag (super for storage) and has already been used with success! Well done KnitPro!
on 15 May 2016
Good quality mat but high in price. I needed more for a larger project and now buy children's foam mats, quarter of the price, brighter colours and do exactly the same job. I hate to say it but you're paying for the KnitPro name when you purchase these.
on 24 February 2014
These mats which can be moved to fit what you are blocking are brilliant. When not in use they can be taken apart and put back in the carrying bag and stored away for the next time!
on 10 November 2014
I am already using these to block squares of an afghan I am making! I am considering putting them together and mounting them on a wall as a blocking and project board.
on 6 March 2016
I know you can buy cheaper kids play mats but these do the job for me much better, much thicker than yoga or play mats, so worth the extra paid.
on 23 July 2014
I'm going to have to buy another set as really 9 blocks would have made a more suitable size for blocking larger scarves/shawls / jackets.