5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning!
Having already bought the first Mockingjay pin, i warned this one for Catching Fire being released. The pin was exactly as it said it was, it looked stunning, fits perfectly and it wasn't too big nor to small. I came with a lovely red velvet pouch and was worth the money! It's a must buy!
Published 6 months ago by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars It broke
I was wearing the pin on my blazer and the actual mockingjay fell off the pin and I didn't even know. So I now only have the pin and the back with no mockingjay on it. This happened after wearing it for a week so I was very disappointed with this product.
Published 7 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning!, 27 Feb 2014
This review is from: The Hunger Games Catching Fire Mockingjay Prop Replica Pin (Toy)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for any fan, 24 Feb 2014
I love the way that NECA has managed to have that amazing detail in the ring. Doesn't come off easily, which is good, because I bought the first one's pin (The Hunger Games *1*), from ebay (Not shopping there again,) and that easily slipped off. BUT, if this one does slip off, I would stick it to a book, or something with thick material. So I really loved this product. I cannot wait to buy the third film's pin, would happily recommend you to buy that when it comes out.

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT, 9 July 2014
amazing, just like the prop
high quality

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for any Hunger Games fan, 5 Feb 2014
This is a fantastic quality pin for the price, and I would recommend to any HG fans! I bought one for my friend too :)
My only complaint is that the back came with it didn't work, so I had to find a replacement, but the main part is great, and what more do you want for such great value?

1.0 out of 5 stars It broke, 11 Jan 2014
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:5.0 out of 5 stars

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Gift For A Fan, 19 Dec 2013
couldnt have asked for a better product, i ordered this product and when it came it was perfect!
exactly what i thought i was ordering! the product was in the official packaging and came exactly as shown in the picture! FANTASTIC BUY!

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 29 Aug 2014
its lovely but i lost back to my pin dosnt sit right

5.0 out of 5 stars Catching Fire, 15 Dec 2013
A very nice item, well made and very good quality. A nice momento of the film and looks nice on.

5.0 out of 5 stars love this item, 14 Dec 2013
I bought this item for the release of catching fire movie. And it got positive comments. A good effect. Thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect gift for a fan., 16 Dec 2013
My daughter will love this pin. It's a nice size and comes with a red velvety gift bag. Great stocking filler.

The Hunger Games Catching Fire Mockingjay Prop Replica Pin