4.0 out of 5 stars four stars overall
I've given this box set a four star review overall.
Books 1,2 and 3 are mostly just okay, whilst book four is the best a five star.
I am still at loss as to why the early story was in three short books. Why not put in it one?
If I had bought the books separately I would not have gone past book two. Which is a shame as the story is good if predictable...
Published 6 months ago by Tracy,

3.0 out of 5 stars Her Billionaires complete collection
Slightly lacking in depth, but overall not bad. Easy Sunday reading. I just think a bit more info in certain parts was needed.
Published 6 months ago by Francine

4.0 out of 5 stars four stars overall, 18 Oct 2013
Tracy, (w Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Her Billionaires: Boxed Set (The Complete Collection, Books 1-4) (Kindle Edition)
I've given this box set a four star review overall.
Books 1,2 and 3 are mostly just okay, whilst book four is the best a five star.
The comedy value pulls the story together brilliantly. Chapter five book four had my sides splitting.
My advice is buy the box set and save money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great escapist fiction, 19 Mar 2014
KOB (London, UK) - See all my reviews
Daring subject, very likeable characters, a great read. I had the first one and HAD to get the entire set...you will definitely want to know how things turn out!

4.0 out of 5 stars fab, 28 Jan 2014
lewis41 (liverpool, knowsley United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
well written with good descriptions
laugh out loud moments
good characters
well worth reading in the set
i was lucky and managed to get this set for free....

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent read., 21 Dec 2013
Raunchy romance at it's best.sexy,steamy and succulent. Yet touching in the way the characters are allowed to be human and fallible. Morse of the same.for me

5.0 out of 5 stars Her billionaire`s :boxed set (The complete collection, 22 Nov 2013
I found the her billionaire`s box set (The complete collection .A very good story and I do hope the babe Dylan because he seems more happy for the babe then Mike dose .I would love read more and Josie made
Me lough so mush especially when she was hitting the men with the poetically I was in fits the best book I have ever read

5.0 out of 5 stars Spend wisely, 18 Nov 2013
This set was sold sold separately and expensive so if you fancy a laugh, a menage and some light hearted banter then try this for a simple quick read.
If your into tales of curvy girls and billionaires then I recommend
Bought By The Billionaire Brothers (BBW Billionaire Erotica) and its a freebie

4.0 out of 5 stars The billionaires, 9 Nov 2013
This girl has got balls! Ok one cocky bloke and one not so much but it worked together. Very steamy

4.0 out of 5 stars good read, 4 Nov 2013
They were an interesting read. Quite enjoyed them. Glad I had all of the books so I could keep on reading rather than waiting to buy the next.

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolute rubbish, 1 Nov 2013
I bought on a whim due to price and the fact it is four books in one but i struggled to read all four books. Each book is the same - poor storyline, poorly written and nothing but the same very very erotic details repeated through the whole four books!

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it !!!!, 27 Oct 2013
Awesome group of stories........Thank you Julia Kent, thank you! Amazing author......I've just purchased the other books & signed up to your mailing list, so I know when you've released as something new!!!!
:-D