5.0 out of 5 stars Superb Album
I received a copy of Perhaps Love on Saturday and have played it on a loop ever since, I am not ashamed to admit to having tears at Jonathans solos, O solo mio is superb but for personal reasons Santa lucia if my favourite.

Published 9 months ago by Mrs. G. Brown

2.0 out of 5 stars Somewhat disappointed, and am sorry to have to say that!
I absolutely loved "Together", and had high hopes for Perhaps Love. Right when I received the CD from the UK, I popped it into my computer and ripped it down to mp3. The first thing I noticed was that the songs are not all "Jonathan & Charlotte". Rather, only seven songs are duets; the rest are split between individual solos.

In the thank you note section,...
Published 9 months ago by AVB

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb Album, 14 Oct 2013
This review is from: Perhaps Love (Audio CD)

The pure joy I experienced at hearing Falling Slowly and In the arms of an angel once more, bringing back memories of hearing them performed live on this summers tour I wasnt too sure about the title song but its a grower, I have found myself humming it when I get up in the morning and the Christmas songs are stunning

I cant say enough about this cd it is bloody spectacular

5.0 out of 5 stars Perhaps Love, 14 Oct 2013
sally anne adams (Braintree Essex,England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Perhaps Love (Audio CD)
I gave this five stars if I could I would have given it more. All the songs are sung so beautiful. The solos are unbelievable. Endless Love is just fantastic and I love You got the love,Jonathan's singing in this wins it over for me. I also love the two Christmas songs at the end, they are so beautifully sung. I have heard them sing Oh Holy Night live and it's spellbinding.
If you buy one album this year then this is the one to choose,these two young people are going places with voices like they have. I can find no fault with this album,just pure pleasure and enjoyment to be able to listen to it anywhere you are. Well done to Jonathan Antione and Charlotte Jaconellie on their second album, hopefully lots more to come from a very happy fantione

5.0 out of 5 stars PERHAPS LOVE - INSPIRING, STUNNING & BEAUTIFUL, 14 Oct 2013
This review is from: Perhaps Love (Audio CD)
WOW WOW WOW This second album certainly does not disappoint. It has something for everyone and every song is wonderful. The duets show how versatile Jonathan Antoine's voice is with beautiful soft notes that dribble like honey over the senses. His solos are just out of this world and for those of us who have had the very great pleasure of seeing them sung live, they bring back the most wonderful memories and images. O Sole Mio is wonderful and Va Pensiero is so beautiful and Santa Lucia takes me back to happy times when my late mother was alive. I have to say Endless Love and You've Got the Love are done superbly and whilst you recognise the originals you will find so many different interpretations in these wonderful versions. Jonathan's vocal range on these tracks is so vast and a treat for the senses.

If you don't buy any other album this year, treat yourself to this one. It's just sublime. I have it playing constantly, at home, in the car, at work just everywhere. I can't get enough of this beautiful music. This album is a triumph and these two young people both still only 18 have done an amazing job but I do have to admit that Jonathan is my favourite and his voice evokes in me feelings I never knew I had. Every time I hear his voice is it like the first time, every time. His voice has a depth of feeling so rare that it moves the heart and soul. You will cry, you will smile but you will love this young man's voice and if you don't there is something seriously wrong with you!! Just take the time to listen to this album - it will blow you away.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perhaps Love, Jonathan and Charlotte, 15 Oct 2013
Karen Jackson (United Arab Emirates) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Perhaps Love (Audio CD)
Awaiting the arrival of my CDs but have downloaded the MP3 version in the meantime. I just could not wait. Va Pensiero - takes your breath away, takes you to a place you have never been before!! Jonathan Antoine evokes feelings within that rise up to provide you with the ultimate euphoric sensation. His voice is like a quality claret of velvet tones stimulating every sense in your body. Santa Lucia and O' Sole Mio I've been privileged to hear Jonathan singing these live and he literally takes your breath away!! If you buy this album and are not moved by Jonathan Antoine's voice then I'm afraid you can only be deceased because he is capable of making every hair on you stand up, goosebumps to the hilt and weak at the knees with some joyful tears thrown in. If you do nothing else in your life please buy this album and enjoy a merry go round of heartwarming, emotional songs with resoundingly magical solos by Jonathan Antoine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perhaps Love Jonathan and Charlotte, 14 Oct 2013
This review is from: Perhaps Love (Audio CD)
Perhaps Love Jonathan and Charlotte, well I thought they would never Top the 1st Album Together, but wow was I wrong.Absolutely stunning and what a treat 6 Beautiful ]Solos between them and 7 Duets. The best use of my money since Together was released.Well I am in Love with it and them.

5.0 out of 5 stars WONDERFUL ., 14 Oct 2013
This review is from: Perhaps Love (Audio CD)
As soon as I received my copy of Perhaps Love and I listened to it I was blown away .Charlotte's rendition of two great musical numbers was great-she deserves to be a big West end star in the future .The duets were beautifully sung and even You Got The Love is growing on me a little more each time I hear it .But the outstanding tracks on this cd are Jonathans solos.They send goosebumps through me every time I hear them and two of them -Santa Lucia and O Sole Mio I have the privilege to hear live but his performance of Va Pensiero is just unbelievable for a young man of just 18 years of age .Britain -and the world have -in Jonathan Antoine -one of the greats .Buy this cd and listen to the wonderful sounds these young people make together and solo -you won't regret it

5.0 out of 5 stars another amazing CD from two amazing teenagers., 14 Oct 2013
This review is from: Perhaps Love (Audio CD)
Perhaps Love, the new CD from Jonathan and Charlotte is incredible. These young people have matured so much over the past twelve months, since their first CD "Together" was released: their voices are truly amazing. Their careers in the world of music are assured. A beautifully produced album - very easy listening and a must for any cd collection - would make a wonderful Christmas Gift (it ends with two Christmas Songs).

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 14 Oct 2013
This review is from: Perhaps Love (Audio CD)
I have been eagerly waiting for my copy of this CD and it is superb. After seeing them in concert at Hammersmith, I was really looking forward to hearing them singing solo. Charlotte's voice has really grown and is quite beautiful. Jonathan is something else altogether. Absolutely love him singing 'Va Pensiero' and the duet 'arms of an angel' is fantastic, the harmonies are really beautiful and pull at the heart strings. Can't wait to see what comes next!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful!!, 6 Nov 2013
This review is from: Perhaps Love (Audio CD)
Jonathan is the best tenor in the world in my opinion. Charlotte is fantastic but he is out of this world. This album has been a perfect gift for my mum and sister and many others in the future. Chills down the spine music, O Sole Mio is in my estimation the best song I've ever heard him sing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super fantastic album, 5 Nov 2013
This review is from: Perhaps Love (Audio CD)
To young people singing the most fantastic sond, each f them doing solo's, which are showing, how great they are individually, as well

Perhaps Love