5.0 out of 5 stars butterfly case
Bought this coz I love butterfly's was a bit worried it mite b cheap n butterfly's fall off but it's great quality had it 4 months n still perfect not even a gems fell off arrived quickly as well
Published 12 months ago by kerry prior

1.0 out of 5 stars Must have been faulty
I received this for my samsung galaxy s4 it looked lovely when I opened the packaging but when I opened the case to fit in my phone there was nothing to clip my phone into it was just like a folder I'm sure it must be faulty but not worth the money to return it I kept the pen and screen cover but the case had to go in the bin unfortunately very disappointing
Published 9 months ago by Megknight1

5.0 out of 5 stars butterfly case, 27 April 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars love it !!, 5 April 2014
just received it today, it was packaged nicely and delivered on time . It's a really cute case and fits perfectly. it's also not expensive so i would recommend it to others :)

4.0 out of 5 stars ESGO Luxury 3D Crystal Bloing Case Cover, 16 Jun. 2014
This review is from: ESGO LUXURY 3D CRYSTAL BLING Case Cover For Samsung Galaxy S4 SIV I9500, With Screen Protector And Stylus Pen (dragonfly) (Electronics)
I am very pleased with this product overall. The design is really lovely and is durable too which is good.

The only thing that could possibly improve to make it a 5/5 would be for it to be magnetic so that it automatically closes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bring Samsung phone cover, 2 Jun. 2014
Love it....excellent value.everyone who's seen it loves it too.really pleased with service and quality of the product...may get another one!😊

5.0 out of 5 stars looks fantastic, 17 Sept. 2014
I am genuinely impressed with the quality of this case. I was not expecting the decorative detail to last but having used the case for several weeks now, where it has been carried in my pocket and thrown around in a full handbag, it still looks like new. needless to say it is also protecting the phone nicely. I will certainly be buying more of these glamorous cases/

1.0 out of 5 stars Must have been faulty, 15 July 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product and the beads n diamonds don't come off ..., 27 Oct. 2014
Great product and the beads n diamonds don't come off at all. it comes with glue and few diamonds too Just in case you lose some from regular wear and tear. I have been using and abusing it and till now nothing has come off norhas the plastic gotten broken though it didn't look too durable at the start, but have to rate it high as it hasn't been broke. Yet

5.0 out of 5 stars S4 bling case, 20 April 2014
Good quality case with swipe window so you can answer calls with out opening and all the being has stayed on the case

1.0 out of 5 stars I am very disappointed with the Case Cover, 24 Dec. 2014
I am very disappointed with the Case Cover. It is too small for my Samsung s4 mobile I notice on other feedback that someone else has the same complaint and also another person suggested that you have to take the back off the mob to make it fit. Not a good idea!
I cannot use it but it would cost me more than it's worth to return it..
S.Jones

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 July 2014
Fantastic buy. Came on time and quality is excellent.