5.0 out of 5 stars Very well designed
I bought three of these for my kids for Christmas for their 2DS's and they are great. The hard shell is protective, the carrying handle is still attached 6 months or so later despite being abused and the interior of the case has plenty of room for the 2DS, lots of games and the accessories. Nice little piece of extra kit.
Published 10 months ago by Liz

3.0 out of 5 stars fair for what it is for
appeared to look very cheap however it was ok for my grand son he appeared to like it it did what it was ment for
Published 11 months ago by katie nelson

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Very well designed, 15 May 2014
Liz (Edinburgh) - See all my reviews
This review is from: ButterFox 2DS Accessory Travel Pack / Case for Nintendo 2DS: Blue/Black (Video Game)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 17 Jun. 2014
Very good firm case plus accessories also great value. I like the color as well. I would recommend this product

5.0 out of 5 stars Superior choice, 6 Jun. 2014
Harley (Scotland, UK) - See all my reviews
For the case alone this is fantastic value, so the added accessories are a bonus. The hard case does smell quite plasticky to begin with, but this wears off quickly. The device fits perfectly and is really well protected -- I have no qualms about shoving my device in my bag when it's in here. Plus, the pockets hold 6 games, making it perfect for travelling. I don't see why you would want the official case when these are so much more practical. Highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 21 May 2014
Bought this as a birthday present for my brother's new 2DS. Ideal to keep his 2DS safe and from being scratched. The car charger, screen cloth, pen & hand strap that come with it is great too. Can't say much as it was a gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant 2DS Travel Case, 15 April 2014
I bought a 2DS and was worried that having it loose in my bag would damage the screen and casing (as it is pretty flimsy) so i bought this case and havent looked back!

The case is well padded so any drops or bangs are easily absorbed. The case fits the 2DS and all of my games (the cartridges not the boxes too) into it with room to spare. I cant get the official plug in at the same time but the pack does include a USB charger as well as a couple of other pieces of equipment i havent used.

Overall, i highly recommend buying this case if you plan to use your 2DS out and about

4.0 out of 5 stars Recommend, 20 Feb. 2014
Good value for price, car charger kinda fell apart, but still works. I would buy again as it's a bargin

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 10 Feb. 2014
The product is suitable for the game console and was good value for the money. Well made and delivered on itme

5.0 out of 5 stars good value, 30 Dec. 2013
I bought this for my grandson to go with his new DS2. Not only has it got a sturdy case, it also comes with an in-car charger, handy for long car journeys.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool, 1 Dec. 2013
holds all my games, my 3ds, my 2ds and all the assessores. it has a good colour scheme which matches my 2ds.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 25 Nov. 2013
This is part of my daughters Christmas and seems to be a very sturdy case to hold her new game well pleased.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›