5.0 out of 5 stars Where are the previous two books?
Funny & fast paced. Love my Sci fi from a female slant, especially if she has a smart mouth! This book was from a new author for me & was a really nice surprise. Read it in a day as didn't want to put it down. Plenty of action, which kept the reader engaged - and often had me chuckling out loud.
However, now know there were two books proceeding this one, 'The...
Published 9 months ago by Dr Veronica Edmonds-Brown

1.0 out of 5 stars Repetative and boring
Really find it hard to see how so many people gave this 5 stars.
I tend to look at the rating before I buy something from a new author from Amazon but here I got well and truly duped.
Especially from the reviewer who compared the author to S.E. Smith. nothing like her.
The heroine was totally irritating and not the brightest on the block and in serious need...
Published 2 months ago by waterdragon

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Where are the previous two books?, 13 Oct 2013
This review is from: Vexing Voss (Coletti Warlords Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
However, now know there were two books proceeding this one, 'The Warlord's comeuppance' and 'Just my luck'. Apparently available on Kindle from Amazon.com but here in the UK we cant download from that site! Please Amazon UK arrange for them to be available to UK readers. If they are anything like Vexing Vox they will sell like hot cakes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Vexing Voss, 25 Oct 2013
This review is from: Vexing Voss (Coletti Warlords Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
OMG I haven't laughed so much in ages. This book was funny & fast paced with great interaction between the characters. It was a total surprise as this was a new author for me.. I totally loved it and couldn't put it down. I'm still looking for the other two books in the series and cant wait for the next instalment in the series.
I agree with others that 'The Warlord's comeuppance' and 'Just my luck' should be made available on Amazon UK and would indeed sell like hot cakes. So come on Amazon UK what are you waiting for......

5.0 out of 5 stars Vexing voss, 25 Oct 2013
This review is from: Vexing Voss (Coletti Warlords Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
This story was one of the best books that I have read for a long. Time. I enjoyed it and Will definitely recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars gripping, 1 Oct 2013
This review is from: Vexing Voss (Coletti Warlords Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
Waited with baited breath for this book to come out and it did not disappoint. Loved it from start to finish could not put it down.

It is a bit more dark and grisly then the first one in this series (Just My Luck). A story has to move on, but this darker side did not matter as it was still a laugh out loud in places read. Has yet anouther strong female lead character from the Jones Family vexing the heck out of a Coletti Warlord.

Looking forward to the next one in this series or in fact any other book from this author who is one of my favorites. Hope it is not a long wait.

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing, 24 May 2014
This review is from: Vexing Voss (Coletti Warlords Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
This ius an amazing book and I am eagerly awaiting the next one in July. This is an amazing author and the book is so well written that I found it hard to put down because I wanted to see what happened next. Highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious, 30 April 2014
St (Rochester, Kent United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Vexing Voss (Coletti Warlords Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
This is one for my favourites. Was really disappointed there were not more books. It feels like a series. Let's hope she is a prolific writer and has a strong publisher as this is a name I want to see more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Vexing Voss, 13 Oct 2013
This review is from: Vexing Voss (Coletti Warlords Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
Just finished reading and could not put it down for a minute. If you are looking for an Alpha male, a woman who knows how to get into trouble and out of it without breaking stride while blowing things up - this is the book for you!!! A fun read that had me laughing and cheering for both. Can't wait for the next exciting book in the series.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really funny, 9 Oct 2013
This review is from: Vexing Voss (Coletti Warlords Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
I like a book that can make me giggle with a bit of the macabre thrown in for good measure liked this one a lot reminds me of s e smith

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy It, 27 Mar 2014
This review is from: Vexing Voss (Coletti Warlords Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
Fabulous! I've read it four times already, that's a first for me. Ms Koger has real talent as a writer. More of the same please.

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly entertaining, 25 Feb 2014
D. Rainford "Book Luva" (Cambs, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Vexing Voss (Coletti Warlords Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
What a great read, it's the sort of book that once you pick it up you can't put it down. If you like authors such as Connie shuttle and Thea Harrison you will love this. Like other readers I would love to be able to read the previous books and I will be keeping an eye out for future books.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›