5.0 out of 5 stars Very good value for money
Lovely leather and lining which makes these gloves a steal at this price (£20). Tried similar gloves on at triple the price but they were not as good as these.
Published 20 months ago by Irate

1.0 out of 5 stars Shrank to half the size in a matter of weeks, and no I didn't submerge them in anything
When I received these gloves, they fit perfectly and were warm and comfortable. However, over the following few weeks they began to shrink, and have now reached such a tiny size that I can't even get them on. One might assume that I put them in the washing machine or something of that nature: I did not. Yes it has rained occasionally while I've been wearing them, but...
Published 13 months ago by Alan

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good value for money, 15 Mar 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars I am in gLOVE!, 26 Nov 2013
I have easily bought over a 300 items from Amazon but I have only reviewed one. I like to review things that I am truly happy with and also I want to tell other people to get them, so here goes.

I ordered these gloves on like Friday night so I knew I had to wait at least till Monday until they can dispatch my order and hopefully by Wednesday or Thursday I'll get them, but no I received them by (free) 1st class mail on Tuesday and I am really really happy with this purchase.

I try to keep my purchase of garments and clothing to a minimum online because you don't know about the size unless you try it out but I took a chance after reading all the great reviews and bought these gloves. Well, all I can say is that this is the third online purchase in my life by which I am happy about. The size is really good and it does you give you the hit man kind of look but be careful though, the thumb is a bit bulky. Once I placed my order I re-measured my hand and found out that the small size would fit me best and I am happy that I made the decision to correct my order and change it from a medium to a small before it was dispatched.

I have 8.5 inches hands so just keep the thumb in mind if you have a similar size. The quality is amazing and the cashmere lining is just beautiful and keeps the wind out. These are soft and can be easily folded away and neatly tucked away in your pocket without you even feeling them because of their light weight.

Highly recommended, I will buying these again in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gents Gloves, 26 Mar 2013
These are very good quality and very well made. I have had several pairs of leather gloves over the years but nothing compares to these. Very fine leather and the lining is fantastic

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely gloves, 13 Mar 2013
The gloves were delivered the day after I ordered them, and they are a lovely soft leather glove with a smooth lining that has a very warm feeling to it. I love them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Quality Leather Gloves .Amazing value, 23 Feb 2013
These gloves are of amazing quality and are fully as described they are well made and of beautiful materials

I would highly recommend them

5.0 out of 5 stars jasmine silk gloves, 28 Jan 2013
Mr. Michael G. Wright (GB) - See all my reviews
i was a little bit unsure whether the original price was inflated but at less than £20 thought it was worth the risk,
these gloves are superb i have to say, beautifully finished and incredibly warm- well worth the money!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gloves, 9 Oct 2013
Simply the best and worth every penny. Only my second pair in 10 years, replaced due to loss not deterioration

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality and great customer service, 11 Oct 2013
I originally ordered these gloves after reading the many 5-star reviews that were here. I live in the Netherlands, so I had to ship it here which costed me 10 pounds extra. Unfortunately when they got here (ordered size M) the fingertips were a little too long. Probably due to the fact that I have normal sized hands but have short fingers. I contacted the seller and asked if we could do anything about it, without mentioning a return or refund due to shipping costs (It wouldn't be smart to send back as I would have payed almost as much money on shipping as on the product itself)

The seller kindly offered to send me the S size gloves, and mentioned I only had to pay the costs of shipping the ones I first got, back to the seller - The shipping costs of sending the S size were on him.

Aside from the great customer service, the gloves are of really good quality, very clean and looks great. The inside of the gloves are soft and probably whool, the outside is good quality leather. 5 star for great product and great CS, would reccomend these gloves to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits like a glove!!!!!, 13 Feb 2014
These are really fab' gloves,beautiful quality.A gift for my Husband and he thinks they are really lovely,fit brilliantly & look great.Certainly would buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent!!!!, 13 Feb 2014
the gloves are better than i even imagined because the leather quality is so soft and fit perfectly.also , the inside is extraordinary soft!! i love it!!