5.0 out of 5 stars Great PC
The value of this PC is perfect for what you get.

I'll start off by saying that this PC can run most modern games on their highest settings. This is with the help of the graphics card (Asus) and its fast performance.
Published 14 months ago by Ashley Bradley

1.0 out of 5 stars disappointed.
Doesn't work, customer service has been very helpful and gave me the options to send it to them and they'd pay or they'd talk me through fixing it.
Disappointed considering it was nearly 700 pounds though and I've had a computer that doesn't work for a week.
Looks very nice though, quite large and sturdy.
Published 13 months ago by Pen Name

5.0 out of 5 stars Great PC, 21 Dec. 2013
This review is from: High-End Gaming PC! CSL Speed A25892uH (Core i5) incl. Windows 7 - computer system with Intel Core i5-4670 4x 3400 MHz, 1000GB SATA, 8GB DDR3 RAM, MSI Mainboard, GeForce GTX 660 - for silent and powerfull gaming (Personal Computers)
The value of this PC is perfect for what you get.

Asus also provide you with a a disc containing their software for tweaking the system. It also allows you to check the temperature of the GPU and monitor other things.

CSL also provide a disc containing some software along with Norton anti-virus (which I doubt anyone would use). But its great to see some free software provided in advance.

The case of the PC has a great look to it. It's easy to open and also has a lot of room for extra components. There's quite a few fans inside keeping the system cool which is always a bonus, especially the silence of it.

Here is the systems ratings I ran a check on;
[...]

Gaming Graphics and Graphics both maxed out on 7.9 rating.

Two screenshots of Bioshock Infinite in 1080p highest settings.
[...]

Another plus to this PC is that you have a 24 month warranty so if anything fails on you, you can get a replacement for that component.

I'm happy to answer any questions, so feel free to ask them in the comments (I will be checking them daily).

5.0 out of 5 stars High-End Gaming PC., 6 May 2014
The pc was delivered very quick and I am amazed how good value this pc is for the price.
Very quiet when playing Skyrim etc on ultra settings and this machine never gets hot.
Very fast boot-times, no lockup's or Crash to desktops yet.

Overall
Very happy with this pc and would recommend to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars NICE PC, 30 Dec. 2013
This PC is fast and quite even though I haven't install a SSD. Played a few games with highest setting and no problems at all.

Good value for that price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic PC, even better customer service., 28 July 2014
When I first decided to purchase a new PC, my first thought was to building my own. While browsing Amazon for parts I came across this PC which met the system requirements I was looking for and came in at a price cheaper than if I had decided to build the PC myself.

The PC runs fantastic, no issues what so ever, I recently bought a second 23" monitor and the computer is still running flawlessly.

It can run all modern games such as Watchdogs, Dark Souls 2, Sniper Elite 3 and just about any other game on Ultra graphics settings, without any effect to performance.

4 Months later after buying this PC I noticed that the PSU was making a clicking noise which turned out the fan was catching on the casing. I found reviews of the PSU in question and have found other people with the same problem. It had no effect on the performance of the PC just the clicking noise was becoming irritating.

I contacted CSL about the faulty PSU and the customer service was fantastic, I received a replacement PSU free of charge from CSL in a matter of days and not only that, but they sent my an upgrade from the old clicking PSU.

All in all I love this PC it does everything I need and more and would recommend to anyone looking to purchase a gaming PC.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best for the price, 21 Mar. 2014
Before I start the review please PLEASE ignore the 2 star review by Michael Bharrat

I bought this pc probably about 2 months ago now, after I had been saving up for over 2 years. I did plan on building my own pc but I didn't have enough time and I needed to get something quickly, after checking a handful of websites like :ebuyer, pc specialist and ebay I finally found this pc. Before buying I worked out and if you were to build this pc with all the same specs you would save about £20 but I was willing to pay that for the convenience.

Games I have played (with resolution of 1920x1080):
Farcry 3 - Maxed out settings
Crysis 2 - Nearly maxed out
Battlefield 3 - Maxed out (Ultra)
I have played TONS more and this pc has been more than capable of handling anything I have thrown at it but these were the most graphically intensive that I could think of.

I have noticed this pc can get reasonably loud when playing heavy games but it has got all the stock fans inside it so if that is a probably replacing the fans with silent ones would fix that problem.

Now to the looks of this computer, daaaaaaaaaaaamn its one fine machine. I am a huge fan of bitfenix cases because they always looks great and I always uber customizable for example on this case the green mesh stripes can be removed and you can purchase different coloured ones and same with the logo, so if green isn't your jam you can easily change that. The case is made of a lovely soft plastic but doesn't feel cheap at all. The one thing I do not like about the case is the windows shape, I wish it was just square and not a retarded triangular shape.

Overall I would recommend this pc it has impressed me a lot but if you are going to buy it don't forget that the motherboard does not have onboard wifi so unless you're using ethernet you have to get a dongle or install a wifi card into it if you want to use wifi - I used this http://www.amazon.co.uk/TP-Link-TL-WN822N-300MBPS-Wireless-Adapter/dp/B00416Q5KI/ref=pd_sim_computers_5?ie=UTF8&refRID=07TTJS4TNQX98AJSM37C

5.0 out of 5 stars Quite Brilliant machine and been no problems what so ever, 20 Sept. 2014
I have had this PC for 6 Months, bought via Amazon. Quite Brilliant machine and been no problems what so ever. I upgraded my hard drive to an SSD drive which have unleashed the full power of this machine.

4.0 out of 5 stars noise free pc. Brill !!, 20 Jun. 2014
i love the fact you cant hear the pc running when your browsing or movie watching. the only time you can hear it is when you play games on it, and thats only the sound of the fans speeding up slightly. so far iv only played civ 5, rome 2 total war and shogun 2 total war, but i can play these games on the ultra setting and they look great, and play perfectly without the pc sounding like its struggling. It also boots up very quickly compared to my old laptop and does have some usefull software from csl.
the only dislikes i have is that the case is massive ! i didnt get a windows 7 full edition, only a windows 7 repair disk. the ad makes it sound like you get the full edition! also it seems that there is no pc helpline if it goes wrong. im assuming you just send the whole thing back if it does go wrong.. not ideal.. these 3 reasons are the only reason i didnt give 5 stars because so far i love my new pc !

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I needed in a fast PC, 16 April 2014
Quentin Pain (Cambridgeshire UK) - See all my reviews
I needed a machine with a high spec graphics card and processor plus a decent amount of memory for a good price, and that's exactly what arrived this morning. Very happy with this purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 19 Dec. 2013
The PC is pretty fast, very quiet, has a good graphics card and has loads of internal room for expansion. The only negatives are that it is not quite as fast as I was expecting (still much faster than my old PC though) and the case is huge! The case is approx 18in high, 19in deep and 8in wide. Make sure that you have enough room for it. Minor gripes aside, it represents very good value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars son very happy., 13 July 2014
All as described, delivered promptly, son very happy.