5.0 out of 5 stars As required and needed
I purchased a laser printer from Samsung which came from a new box with security seals in place, however I am beginning to believe that it was actually a re-conditioned unit. I have now had to replace most of the insides so only the case is as I bought it. However I am not reviewing the printer but this imaging Transfer belt which is, I assume, fine and fit for purpose
Published 5 months ago by Richard G

2.0 out of 5 stars Fitting Instructions
This item came with visual instructions of how to remove the old transfer belt but NO INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO FIT THE NEW BELT. As a result I have not been able to successfully fit the new belt and the printer will not work, so a complete waist of money.
Published 6 months ago by Mrs Fiona Morris

5.0 out of 5 stars As required and needed, 6 April 2014
This review is from: Samsung Genuine Imaging Transfer Belt for CLP 360 365 CLX 3300 3305 Xpress C410W C460W C460FW packed by ABPS (Electronics)

4.0 out of 5 stars Replacement, 17 May 2014
Well delivered but relatively difficult to install as instructions were not exactly clear as how to get to the part - should have some writing in situ to explain more clearly.

2.0 out of 5 stars Fitting Instructions, 23 Mar 2014