Size: Langston IM-6 Headphones|Colour Name: Blue Foldable Headphones|Change
Price:£5.99 - £8.99

on 28 November 2013
Brilliant for the money, I use them with my IPhone & they sound great as well as folding away quite small.
Just ordered another pair in Black for my son
on 29 December 2013
The colour matches the Hudl perfectly, and I love the fact that you can fold them up. The sound system is really good too.
on 29 June 2014
Unfortunately, these headphones are extremely poor in quality and fit. They look great, I agree, and being available in a choice of colours makes them an attractive purchase.

I bought them for my 7 year old daughter to match her HUDL. However, in their smallest setting, they were too big for my head let alone my daughter's. The headphone speakers rested below my ears which was most uncomfortable and obviously impractical!!! My daughter persevered (I think she liked the colour) but after a week of careful use, they no longer worked. She would plug them into the HUDL but everyone else continued to hear the sound.

Based on the fact that no one has ever said that my ears are unnaturally high on my head, I have to consider that the fit is extremely poor. When in addition to this you plug them into the HUDL and everyone else can still hear what you're listening too, I would consider them unfit for purpose. Lot's of children may have HUDL's but these are certainly not children-sized headphones. The good thing about them is the colour, but there are plenty of other red headphones on the market. I'd stay clear of these.
on 26 November 2013
Great product to match the Hudl, looks good and music quality was fine. Very speedy delivery and good price for handy foldaway headphones
on 2 August 2014
Bought these for my 7 yr old for her Hudl. Love the colour and so far very happy with the build and sound quality . If I had to find any fault it would be that they are a little bit big for a child's head at their shortest setting, however she doesn't seem to mind and will grow into them. The fact that they fold are a bonus.
on 6 March 2014
No dislikes. Bought a set for my wife. She loves the colour & style etc. A good match to her Hudl. The sound is rich and well toned. It excels with voices like Jim Reeves. I am very surprised at how good the sound is, much better than my £60+ Sony set. In fact I'm getting another set for myself.
ExRay
on 15 January 2014
Bought these for my 4 grandchildren in 4 different colours. What a great buy. They are thrilled with them. Fit the Tesco Hudl perfectly. Highly recommend them.
on 2 February 2014
was a bit disapointed with the quality of these headphones, could not adjust to fit head comfortably, but good sound and love that they fold
on 4 February 2014
These are fab! Bought for my daughter. She loves them they look just like the expensive beats! Want some for me now!
on 10 January 2014
I only listened through them once but my daughter seems to love them and a great price ! Would recommend

See one answered question