5.0 out of 5 stars A fantastic buy
Published 7 months ago by Diane Lilian Harris

3.0 out of 5 stars samsung printer
I chose this printer because printing from a samsung tablet to any other make of printer can be a hassle,
The product is very overpriced for what you get but it works well and is small and compact and fits into
Tight spaces.
Published 8 months ago by Amazon Customer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars A fantastic buy, 9 Feb 2014
This review is from: Samsung M2022 A4 Printer Xpress Mono Laser Printer (Accessory)
I had been using a small Lexmark printer for nearly 12 years which unfortunately I had to replace. Space was a priority as was the fact that the Samsung M2022 allowed for manual feeding of paper; I can therefore continue to use the (blank) reverse side of correspondence). Really pleased with my purchase and would recommend this printer to any one who is satisfied with a basic model.

5.0 out of 5 stars Economical replacement for dead ML-1210, 26 Jan 2014
Came promptly, well boxed, with feed tray at front and output on top. Took some thought unpacking as the diagrams for all the blue-pull tapes were a bit small and vague. Squeezing all those piccies plus a wodge of warranty text onto two sides of one A4 sheet really was a bit optimistic...

The printer was lower and an inch wider than its predecessor, so I had to shuffle my desk's printer shelf.

Printer came with both UK and Euro(3pin) leads. A USB cable was NOT included.

Note that the 'pocket' with the USB socket only suits *slim-line* 'B' plugs. My old printer's cable had a 'chunky' 'B' plug, which would not fit. Fortunately, I had a spare, slim-line cable.

My XP(#3) recognised the printer but lacked drivers. It only took a couple of minutes to slurp them off the CD-ROM supplied.

The installation software covers both this USB-only printer and the -W which has WiFi too. There's an option during installation to select which-- DO NOT select WiFi, else printer will be very, very puzzled...

Finally, there's an option to print a test page. Rather than an unnecessary advert for the product, it kindly lists printer driver and port settings.

For power saving, the M2022 naps quicker and wakes faster than my old printer. For economy, it has a bunch of facilities for setting the appropriate quality for a job.

I got ten years out of my old ML-1210, which only failed due to glazed rollers causing a paper crush, clearing which broke several feed guides. Hopefully, the M2022 will be as reliable. Still, I've taken a 3-yr warranty to be sure, to be sure...

PS When you plug in the power cable, don't forget to turn printer ON at the top-right key-pad; there's no mains switch on the back !!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Alternative to Inkjet Printer, 11 Feb 2014
As my title suggests, this is a great alternative to an Inkjet printer, I have had a couple of Inkjet printers over the past couple of years and they have failed me, the first and oldest one just gave up the ghost with error lights and basically Epson said it meant one or more components had reached the end of its lifecycle. Had another 3-in-1 Epson which would be fine for a while then start printing in a shade of pink and sometime tinted in blue, ran the head cleaning various times, got it right once and then failed second time round. Anyway, enough about my past experience with Inkjets. After looking around in search of a printer that would do what I need it do do, and do it properly, I decided on this Samsung model, at a price that was hard to beat and a Genuine Toner coming in @ just over £35 for a 1000+ page printing quantity I went for it, comes with a 500+ page starter Toner which is a bonus :) I only need it to print postage stamps from my Royal Mail account and the occasional document and this is suiting really nice. Comes with both UK and US power lead but no cable, had one from previous printer, nothing to moan about here! Print quality is excellent, no drying times or waiting because it prints so fast, like someone else pointed out on an earlier model, my first use of the printer with a document, the paper came out so fast I thought it had just fed the paper through without actually printing! It does smoke a little when the print is coming out, but this is fine, the paper and toner are fused @170 degree's! Plus I have old paper that had been sat around that would be cold/moist. Anyway, great printer, great price, cheap to run, does the job without getting the hump! Recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Early days but seems perfect, 23 May 2014
Mr. Michael P. Watts "Bigbeano" (West Midlands UK) - See all my reviews
Bought a laser printer because my old ink jet died. I don't print stuff out very often so the ink was always drying up, so a laser seemed the best choice.
Unboxing was easy. I had spotted that it comes WITHOUT A USB LEAD, but was delighted to find that it would accept the same lead as my old printer.
It prints nicely, lighter than my old inkjet, which I think used too much ink for the cheap paper I use. So I can now get finer lines.
I was initially confused that it seems impossible to turn off via the control buttons, you press them and it goes into standby mode. However I just left it and it turns itself off. Problem solved.
I would recommend this for anyone who, like me, rarely prints things off. Not that it cant do large runs, but that since it wont dry up you can go months between prints without clogging.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy.Recommended, 29 Aug 2014
Johnnybluetime - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
We used to have the Samsung M2010 mono laser printer which worked very well for about 10 years before becoming unreliable,so I was naturally interested when I saw Amazon were selling this at a ridiculously low price.It was very simple and easy to set up,although I am very tempted to knock a star of my rating for Samsung not providing a cable to connect it to the pc.Fortunately,the one from the old printer is the same so it wasn't a problem,but it's worth bearing in mind.Other than that,I have only praise for this little printer.It's lightweight and compact,fast,up to 20 pages a minute,which is much faster than my old one,provides a very good image and text quality,is reasonably quiet and has enough printing options to suit most people who just want a mono printer.So far,I've had absolutely no problems with it and would definitely recommend it as I think it's fantastic value even at the rrp,but especially at Amazon's price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well but appears fragile, 25 Mar 2014
I had a HP Laserjet 6L printer that I bought 16 years ago. It was still limping along but getting drivers had become difficult and its operating menu was curtailed. So when the toner cartridge ran out recently, I decided the time had finally come for a replacement. I was looking for a compact mono-laserjet printer for personal use and the Samsung M2022 fitted the bill.
Installation was straightforward and it was soon going. The construction seems somewhat fragile, especially the paper guides and supports, but I'm sure it will be OK with careful use. Altogether it appears rather like a terrier after a rat - small, noisy and very quick. I would have liked the instructions as a PDF rather than the system Samsung has chosen; it requires the CD disc to activate it - very inconvenient.
I wanted the printer to be adaptable to various paper sizes and thicknesses so that I can print cards, menus and very small items like place names. The M2022 seems to achieve that but setting the guides for different paper widths underlines their apparent fragility. Envelope printing is OK but Ryman DL envelopes get squashed and creased at the exit end as they emerge.
Altogether good value and I'm sure we'll get on fine together.

5.0 out of 5 stars Compact Laser Printer, 19 Jun 2014
This is an ideal printer for those who do very little printing (me) pretty good quality when they do. It has a very small footprint, is easy to load, doesn't appear to suffer from paper jams and is very easy to configure. I like it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best printer I've ever owned - a joy to use, 14 Aug 2014
I have had some absolutely RUBBISH printers and I let out a sigh of relief every time I use this. It is easy to use, I used it right out of the box, I've never had one problem, the ink last ages - it just does what you want it to.

Printers and I have never had a happy relationship, but this one is brilliant.

4.0 out of 5 stars Samsung M2022, 29 Jun 2014
Mr. Francis G. Sketch (UK) - See all my reviews
I have used Samsung Laser Printers for some years, and have never had reason for complaint. They work straight from the box.
My previous printer was a 6 year old Samsung, and it started to have paper feed problems, due, i think, to the rubber rollers hardening. As it had printed over 50,000 sheets it owed me nothing.
The drivers for this printer are included in the System by Apple
I note that Samsung replacement cartridges are cheaper than many of the 3rd party toners

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice printer, 30 Mar 2014
T. He "KMT!" (oxford,UK) - See all my reviews
Very nice printer, easy to use, multi-function and fairly cheap among the similiar product, would recommend this to money-savers. Happy.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›