5.0 out of 5 stars Feisty heroine vs deep and dark hero
Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok
This was an ok read. She was too needy and the speed in which she decided that her father's attitude towards her was not her fault, was amazing! He was far to deep and serious for my liking. I did skip pages which is never s good sign.
Published 3 months ago by Milly

5.0 out of 5 stars Feisty heroine vs deep and dark hero, 7 Mar 2014
This review is from: Not Just the Boss's Plaything (Mills & Boon Modern) (Kindle Edition)
As a reader, it is important to me to have strong characters. Often you find that the hero is a strong willed character who just walks over the poor heroine with no spine. Caitlin has succeeded to create two very strong characters in this book. A heroine who has a very soft but also steely side and who doesn't give up as well as a hero with an emotional past and an ice crusted heart. Trust the heroine to fight for the man and not the monster!
Loved the book from beginning to end and Caitlin has definitely moved up on my list of fab romance writers.

4.0 out of 5 stars Deep and Dark and tortured..., 24 Feb 2014
I was not sure on this book and waited and waited to read this after reading some reviews. I have to say this story was the journey for Nikolai fighting his demons, having had a childhood from hell, Scarred for life and not worthy of feeling. The way the Author describes him. "Empty, cold and Frozen staright through" His eyes as blue as a crystal cold winter day. He was so cold and unfeeling and harsh, Some of the things he said to Alicia, I could not believe she would still be there for him. He wanted her but was fighting it and would never show his weakness again. He was using her and told her she would play along!

They had a one night stand and there were no other moments other than at the end, This was all about Nikolai explaining why he was this way, what had happened and his feelings.

It was a well written story for that reason i gave it 4 star, but Nikolai was too cold and too harsh affected too much by his past. I did enjoy it but would this be one to read again, Possibly not! I suppose you must judge for yourself.

5.0 out of 5 stars wow, 18 Jan 2014
iGain "Pinklady" (Hampshire, England) - See all my reviews
What a story! Strong characters with big hurts and hearts.
H was difficult at most but their passion and her love gave them a chance of happiness.
Look forward to reading more books from this author.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 6 Jan 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 4 Jan 2014
I was gripped from the minute I started reading. The "wolf", the dangerous damaged soul saved by the normal girl next door. The characters are very realistic and I could not put f2f he book down. A must read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Heartfelt Romance with lashings of Angst - Wonderful Story! Loved it!, 29 Dec 2013
Loved, loved, loved this story!

I have to say (not sure why?) but I never really like romance stories with Russian's in the hero's role but the 3 good previous reviews encouraged me to try this story and I am SO glad I did, what a heartfelt, lovely story.

It is quite a 'wordy' story, with lots of descriptor sections but I did not feel (in this instance) that it impacted negatively on my enjoyment of the book.

Both the male and female characters were evenly matched, and I liked the humour (and sarcasm) dished out either way.

No pathetic female doormat here!

I haven't read a C Crew book before but I definitely will from now on.

I enthusiastically encourage you to read this story - its just FAB!!! :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Not just the boss's plaything, 21 Dec 2013
This was really fantastic I read it in one go , great characters and lovely storyline just loved it worth at least ten stars !!!

4.0 out of 5 stars A Super Love Story!, 12 Dec 2013
I really enjoyed this book. A fantastic way to spend a few hours!

The interaction between Nikolai & Alicia was wonderful! He was wonderfully dark & brooding & sexy as hell! She was feisty, determined & had real 'staying power. It's a shame it is just a fantasy & men like Nikolai don't really exist! Still it's lovely to day dream whilst reading the book!

Well done Caitlin - a winner as far as I'm concerned!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 6 Dec 2013
This it caitlin at her very best ,all you could ever wants in a M/B book it's what we read them for excapeisim at its very best thank you ,why can't other writers do the same.

ARRAY(0xa7f0bf48)