on 13 January 2014
The disk does as you would expect and is cheap compared to others. Would recommend to anyone looking for a memory card for your phone.
on 27 February 2015
Bought this micro SD for my sony xperia SP as it kept telling me my phone did not have enough room for all of my data. When I first inserted the sd card and transferred the data over the phone worked much smoother however now it's gone back to its old ways. not sure if this is the fault of the card or the phone. just thought it'd be best to say it.
on 27 June 2014
Very pleased with product able to download photos from phone without using too much memory from phone.
Love the high capacity of card, often hard to find on the high street
on 3 August 2014
Delivery was prompt, other than that there's not much to say it's a decent memory sized sd card from a reputable brand works with no issues and holds a lot of stuff.
on 7 March 2014
What can you say about a memory card? I've bought two of these now. They work and I haven't had a single problem. I would recommend.
on 30 August 2015
Fits the phone and holds data ok. What else can you say.
on 9 July 2014
Worth the money! Have no problems with it so far
on 21 November 2014
Excellent product, speedy service
on 21 December 2015
Perfect add on for my phone.
on 12 July 2014
Very good and good service

See one answered question