4.0 out of 5 stars Great low price for the key
I purchased this on Amazon because it being the lowest price on the web. Of course, if you don't like the hassle of it coming by post and can afford paying the extra just buy directly from Steam for an extra 10.

Published 5 months ago by Luong

3.0 out of 5 stars Game of the year edition ???
In the past game of the year edition meant it included all DLC,
But with this that is not the case, Do not get me wrong this game is quite vast with plenty to do and I do not care about extra costumes etc etc.
Published 5 months ago by twinvine

3.0 out of 5 stars Game of the year edition ???, 30 Oct 2013
twinvine (London, England) - See all my reviews
In the past game of the year edition meant it included all DLC,
This package includes vault hunters upgrade pack 1 which increases your level cap to 61 but there is a vault hunters upgrade pack number 2 which costs four pounds and increases the level cap to 72 but one would assume that should come with the game, But we know where assumptions get us don't we, Let us put things into perspective this game is over a year old and they have made their margins and then some so really this should be complete.
I seems that games developers are finding more and more ways to rinse the gamer and it seems that this developer is no different.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great low price for the key, 24 Oct 2013
This review is from: Borderlands 2 Game of the Year Edition (PC DVD) (DVD-ROM)

It was a gamble buying it from Amazon since I wanted the Steam version but nowhere in the description mentioned that. If it was not Steam I could always return but happily it was. The product key worked fine but I had to install the DLC from Steam instead of from disc. Steam wouldn't recognize the new installation from disc since I already own a copy of the base game with them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Co-Op shooter of the last few years, 26 Nov 2013
This review is from: Borderlands 2 Game of the Year Edition (PC DVD) (DVD-ROM)
I have sunk may hours into this game and still have not completed a decent chunk of side missions, the vanilla game itself has a decent playtime to it (around 25-30 hours) but can become a tad on the easy side if you have a decent group of friends who know how to work as a team. Even without a partner to play with it is still accessible, even to newer players and it is easy enough to host a game and eventually someone will join. This game identifies itself as a shoot and loot which fits perfectly as there is a constant aim of acquiring the best loot through killing the best enemies allowing you to kill even better enemies to obtain even better loot.

Overall I thoroughly enjoy Borderlands 2 and believe it is a big improvement on its predecessor. Of course I have criticisms, the multiplayer is a bit unbalanced and to get the full experience it tends to be better with friends. I highly recommend buying this and with all dlc included at this price it's a steal!

5.0 out of 5 stars A beautiful masterpiece, 31 Oct 2013
This review is from: Borderlands 2 Game of the Year Edition (PC DVD) (DVD-ROM)
Amazing value. I've played the game for nearly 200 hours now, and don't think I'll get bored before I reach 300.

ARRAY(0xad52cd50)

Borderlands 2 Game of the Year Edition (PC DVD)
34.26