Format: Audio CD|Change

on 3 June 2014
For a mix CD, the tunes weren't mixed, sometimes they bled into each other, when one tune gave way to the next, but this is definitely not a mix CD.

The selection of tunes, also left a lot to be desired, with most of the best tunes being on the second disc, but they were few and far between. And as for 'dance' anthems... they were certainly not very dancey, I spent most of my time having to skip from one track to the next due to them being so very boring, occasionally stopping on a decent track, though in the end, I had gone through all 3 discs in just over half an hour. Not good!

If you can find if for a total of £3, it might just be worth it, all-in-all, my worst CD purchase of the year.
on 11 January 2014
Good delivery, but the CD contents are not what I expected.
Track selection is excellent, but my understanding of a "mix" is that the tracks are BPM matched & overlapped so you don't notice the change from one to the next.
The tracks on this CD on the other hand are merely non-stop with no gaps (unlike the normal 2 sec interval on tractional CD's) and only (in my opinion) a cursory attempt to achieve a constant BPM has ben made.
If you are looking for a non-stop "mix", this is not it.
on 3 March 2014
The Party Mix collection
Very pleased brand new I have a huge cds collection and always buying cds
this is another great album
on 28 December 2013
back to the old skool music which i lost in my car very nice tho to get back music as i was growing up and brings back the old days.
on 30 December 2013
Not the best but still good value for money as you get 3 cds .Could make one cd out the 3 which would have been better .
on 27 October 2014
bought for daughter for Christmas , delivery was fast.well worth it.i would reccomend
on 10 December 2014
ARRIVED WELL PACKAGED BOUGHT AS A GIFT FOR MY SON WHO IS VERY HAPPY WITH IT
on 14 May 2014
we loved it. so much energy in these songs. would advise to all.
on 11 February 2015