on 7 January 2015
Excellent compilation of songs that i remember from my childhood and perhaps surprisingly my young relatives seem to enjoy every bit as much. A double winner as grown up relatives seemed to enjoy hearing them again just as much. Start gargling for a good old sing song.
on 10 January 2014
A superb collection but sadly lacking some Saturday morning classics.....FIREBALL XL5......WILLIAM TELL (Vocal).....PUFF THE MAGIC DRAGON......RUBERT THE BEAR....WINDMILL IN OLD AMSTERDAM. Luckily I already own all of these but it would have been great to have them here.
on 27 March 2016
Loved it. A real trip down memory lane . Yes some were missing but you can't put everything on there. I thought it was a very good selection and the sound quality was also good. Now with Stewpot sadly gone it may be the only way to hear these songs again.
on 12 January 2015
Brought for the grandchildren as example of the music I used to listen too. Not sure what impact it has on them but reminds me of my childhood and many pleasant Saturday mornings listening to 'Uncle Mack' on the radio - now that dates me.
on 25 February 2015
I wanted a junior choice cd for my little girl because it's what my parents put on in the car for my and my brother when we were children. This has all the classics on the junior choice and more, for a quarter of the price! Excellent!
on 2 January 2016
Every tune you remember from Saturday morning Children's Favourites with Uncle Mac, that is if you are old enough. Amazingly comprehensive collection, and by all the original artists. Great value. Arrived very promptly too.
on 17 May 2015
Have got some of these tracks on LPs from way back. This collection is very good but one or two track are not the same artistes as on the LPs - a difference between USA and UK maybe?
on 11 May 2014
Wonderful collection of songs, if you were born in the 50's as I was, these songs will evoke memories of Saturday mornings and Children's Favourites on the radio.
Magical.
on 21 January 2016
If you've ever wanted all the popular kids songs from the 50's and 60's there all here, both favourites and some i'd forgotten, great nostalgic trip. Good quality too.
on 13 December 2014
Great cd especially if you used to listen to Ed Stewpot at the weekend ,brings back lots of wonderful memories ,our Grandson will eventually be singing along too