5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!!!
Wow, this is almost too much to take, and less than 110 pounds! If you're into vinyl and Suede this is a must, the box and the record sleeves are great, and the booklet is also a great read, very informative.
This made my year.
Thanks Suede.
Published 16 months ago by JCG

1.0 out of 5 stars incomplete and damaged
The delivery finally arrived at 2nd try by amazon (first parcel still at the carrier's facility). They didn't even bother packing the box into an extra parcel. The box therefore arrived damaged from transport; some of the record-sleeves were damaged, too. But worst thing is 2 LP are missing: "Sci-Fi-Lullabies" and "A New Morning".
I was looking forward to my favorite...
Published 16 months ago by Shamisen

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!!!, 31 Oct. 2013
This made my year.
Thanks Suede.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Power!, 8 Nov. 2013
This review is from: The Vinyl Box Set [VINYL] (Vinyl)
Fantastic boxset containing all the suede albums, including the first time on vinyl Sci-Fi Lullabies.
I do owned the first pressing of their debut album suede, and 2nd album Dogmanstar, and third Coming up.
I must say the reissue did a amazing job, the recording is good. True to the first pressing.
The box is made of heavy weight thick paper, really well package.
It was amazing hearing Sci-Fi Lullabies on vinyl, tracks like My Darkstar sounds awesome!
Get this boxset if you haven't own any suede records before. This is it guys! Thumbs up!

5.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't Get Any Better Than This!, 13 Nov. 2013
This review is from: The Vinyl Box Set [VINYL] (Vinyl)
First of all, I am a HUGE Suede fan, and when this Vinyl Collection was announced, I was extremely disappointed that you could not get it delivered to the United States! Then, finally, it became available on Amazon.UK, and I did not hesitate. I have never owned any Suede on Vinyl, but of course have all of their releases on CD. The vinyl sounds AMAZING! Simply unbelievable, after listening to these albums for so many years, hearing them entirely new on vinyl is mind blowing, so many new things become more prominent in the listening experience ! They did an incredible job with the remastering from original tapes! My only problem was deciding where to begin! So of course I went straight to my favorites, "Dog Man Star" and "Sci-Fi Lullabies"! To imagine "Sci-Fi Lullabies" was a B-sides compilation! The packaging, the remasters, the 180gm vinyl, the sleeves, the booklet with interviews regarding every song, you could not ask for anything more! Get this while you still can!

Now, my only complaint, and this is for you AMAZON.UK, take more precautions when packaging this heavy boxset for shipping! Mine came with a nice corner ding, which is a bit disappointing. A double box would be nice! Especially for the price the consumer is paying!

5.0 out of 5 stars The best vinyl boxset in 2013, 26 Feb. 2015
This review is from: The Vinyl Box Set [VINYL] (Vinyl)
i have owned all the 1st edition vinyls but this is still a fantastic boxset for all suede fans. It contains the Sci-fi lullaby and a new morning on vinyl for the very first time. And very profound and detailed extra material are included in this box. The price was really a bargain when it was released. Simply the best vinyl boxset in 2013.

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible Box Set. Very Lucky I Ordered This In Time., 8 Nov. 2013
This review is from: The Vinyl Box Set [VINYL] (Vinyl)
I bought this item and had it shipped to the US. It arrived in mint condition and it is by far my favorite box set collection. My favorite album in the set is "Head Music". I also am glad to get "Sci-fi Lullabies" on vinyl for the first time. I preordered this item and got it a lot cheaper than originally advertised. I am so glad that this was an item I could order from the US. I bought a mint copy of "Head Music" last year for more than I paid for this entire set. I also own a copy of the first self titled release. It too is mint. I was getting ready to buy a copy of "Dog Man Star" and I discovered that this box set was going to be released. I frantically looked for this item and I was lead to Amazon UK. I immediately placed an order even though my vinyl allowance for the month was far passed my limit set by my partner. Also vinyl takes up a lot of room and it is an expensive hobby. There are a lot of hidden cost to great sounding vinyl and keeping it sounding great.

I first got turned on to Suede from a friend who had the "Singles" CD. I purchased all of the CDs eventually. After buying a new Turntable in 2013, I started buying more of the current stuff I had only on CD. I still had a lot of vinyl that I almost gave away as I thought that it was a "Dead" format. I am so glad I didn't as I own about 100 MFSL vinyl titles, some limited colored releases and over 200 Japan pressing all with their OBI's. I also own a lot of SACDs, but nothing can compare to the warm sound of vinyl. I am curious as to what the world of Blu-Ray audio will be like. I have not ordered any yet. Mostly because they are preorder releases. I have noticed that they are starting to pop up here on Amazon UK, but not so much in the states. There are a few online sites that are starting to carry them, but again they are preorder.

This is a must have for any Suede fan. The set is well made and sounds incredible. I will still keep my originals and play them as well. If you are a suede fan and missed out on this, you really missed out. I am very fortunate to have received this set. I wish I had bought two of them as a friend keeps offering me an incredible amount for mine. It would have been a great Christmas present for him.

The pressing of these albums is much heavier than the originals and that just adds to the depth in sound. These are definitely Audiophile quality releases. I have no objections to the original pressings as the ones I purchased where in both cases still sealed. They sound just as great.

In a way I wish they had released more sets, so that more people could get this without spending a fortune, but the limited quantity makes this box set a real collectors dream. I received set number 386. I think it would be wise if the record label released more boxed sets, just not numbered, as there are several hundred fans who want this set.

Now if only New Order would release a vinyl box set of their catalogue I would be in Nirvana.

1.0 out of 5 stars incomplete and damaged, 30 Oct. 2013
This review is from: The Vinyl Box Set [VINYL] (Vinyl)
I was looking forward to my favorite band on vinyl at a decent price but had to send it back today!