on 6 October 2013
Holy panty-melter!!! So you thought "Hell's Knights" was hot and steamy? Yes? Well, then you better put a fire extinguisher within reach when reading "Heaven's Sinners". This is some seriously kinky shit. But Bella Jewel isn't just a tease, she actually delivers. The hot teasers about Spike in the first book definitely weren't empty promises.

"Heaven's Sinners" is Spike's and Ciara's story, who were first introduced in "Hell's Knights". And their story definitely is quite the turbulent and dramatic one, which makes for an intense and emotional read. It felt a bit like going 200 mph through a dense forest on a bike. But damn was the ride a good one.

Ciara has always been and still is in love with Spike, who used to be her best friend. That was until her sister got between them and stole Spike from Ciara. Ciara having missed the chance to declare her feelings for him, feeling betrayed by both her sister and Spike and fueled by the insecurities she always had when it came to her sister took off. When she returns, she finds Spike and Cheyenne had been married, expecting a child and Cheyenne had been murdered by a drug lord. Blinded by pain, betrayal, fury and the loss of her sister, Ciara blames Spike and with that she breaks what was still left of him. Breaking his heart a bit more, ripping it out and tearing it to shreds.

Spike is well....I am not sure there are the right words to describe him. He is all alpha-male biker bad-ass. He is rough, intense, hot. And with hot, I mean scorching. Like lava. He is the definition of kinkiness. I got seriously flustered by his sensuality and deviance. Vanilla - he is not. But there is more behind that hot exterior. He is broken and hurt. Not only having lost his wife and unborn child and feeling responsible for their death, he also feels betrayed by the one person he expected to always have his back - Ciara. Blinded by guilt, hurt and hate he doesn't want to forgive her or let her get close to him. Will two blinded people find the will to see what is right in front of them?

With so many things standing between them, the chances for their happiness are slim. But both of them seem to be drawn to each other like magnets. They can't leave each other alone, but can't be close without hurting each other and ripping each others' hearts out. I found it so hard to see how they could find a way to be together or to at least forgive each other. I was so invested in the story. Hating and hurting with each of them. Feeling their pain but also their longing. Neither of them was right or wrong, guilty or innocent in the way their relationship went. Spike was consumed by a soul-shattering pain. It tormented him and haunted him in his dreams. While Ciara just seemed like a lost girl, full of insecurities and old wounds that made her feel like she is never enough. That lead her to be hurtful at times as well, saying some extremely stupid things. At times it made her seem like a loose cannon, but with the pain she carried it was understandable. Throughout the book all I wanted is for them to realize that they belong together. That they need each other. But hell, they chose quite the rocky route to happiness, laced with tragedy and pain. I absolutely loved their story. Oh and their sex. Don't get me started on their kinky dirty wonderful sex.

I also loved getting to know the other characters a bit better. Cade and Addy were just as lovable and adorable as in the first book. And Jackson, my dear sweet Jackson, has quite the kinky side to him as well. I thought he was more the settled type. I could not have been more wrong. Dirty dirty Jackson. And then there is Muff - another kinky hot biker. In case you wonder where he gets his name from...well, I will leave that to your imagination. Spike, Jackson and Muff make the sexy and hot Cade look tame in comparison. I cannot wait to get to know all of them a bit better.

Bella Jewel's writing style and characters got me so invested in the story. I couldn't put my Kindle down. I think I can now blame her for my first grey hairs. There was drama and heartache. There was betrayal and loss. There were snort-out-loud funny and bawl-like-a-baby sad moments. There was love and hate. It was the perfect book.

5+ kinky, far-from-vanilla, turbulent, hot-as-lava, emotionally charged stars.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
4.5 STARS I'm in a good mood today so I'm rounding up.
I really like Spike in book one but that so much not he is frigging MEAN I mean really really HORRIBLE.
Spike knows lost he lost his wife and ever since he has not been the same, he is closed off emotionally which is understandable but it does NOT in no way what excuse his poor behaviour. (I think I'm just mad at him for the way he treated Ciara and I really like her)
Ok so a little back story of Ciara and Danny (Spike) they were childhood best friends they both had feelings for each other but Spike never acted on his because he felt he was not good enough for her...then came along her sister who would later be his WIFE the one that changed it all for him.
Their back story is just heartbreaking all that love, hate and hurt. Can they possibly get pass all that angst and workout a future together?!?

I loved the flash back to their younger years so sweet and It gives us a full understanding of what took place in the past to bring them to their current predicament. Fear and misunderstandings are a f**king bitch I really hurt for them at that point.
She still love him always have and now she wants what she should have always had so she puts her best foot forward and goes after what she wants, even though Spike says he does not want her and pushed her away. She don't give up, Ciara fights and fights putting up with a lot of crap from him.

Once again the writing was pretty flawless and captivating, all the crazy emotion left me pretty spent
I love this series its completely on fire and I can't wait for more.
on 26 November 2014
Another great story from Ms Bella Jewel. It's not like the first book were everything was raw, no this book is much more softer than the first.

We New from book 1 that Spike had a wife that was murdered and Ciara lost her virginity to Spike at 18. There has always been feelings between these two and Spike don't want anything to do with her.
This book is about forgiveness. Ciara needs to forgive Spike, Spike needs to forgive Cade and and Spike needs to forgive Ciara. Cirara has always lived in her sister's shadow, even now after she is dead she is second place and Ciara has hated her sister for it, although she did love her sister.
Addi is at her best in this book with her sassy mouth and always answering back.
Ciara and Spike have a lot of history and when it comes out one night, things will never be the same for either one of them

Ciara's parents pay her a visit, that avenue was not really expanded, which I think it should have been.
Again there emotions that Ms Jewel brings out of you are mind blowing. Ciara really has had a horrible life and it will tug on your heart strings but also for Spike and Cade.

It's a great story and I recommend the whole series, you must read book 1 to understand the characters.

Great book, wonderfully written and now I can't wait for Jackson's story, I want to see what mayham the 'new girl' has to offer.
on 12 March 2014
Spike and Ciara used to be best friends. Until Spike started seeing Ciara's sister, and once again, as she had all her life, Ciara was made to feel used and second best! She runs and comes back to find her sister and Spike married.

But her sister is killed and in grief and rage, Ciara sides with her parents in going against Spike!

Years later, Ciara is trying to reach Spike again, and get through to him, find forgiveness and forgive.

Spike is having none of it. Oh, he was a mean one he was to begin. Was not sure if I would ever actually like him!

And Ciara, this girl was a glutton for punishment, kept going back for more, determined to get through, when all evidence was to the contrary!

But, slowly we get the history and why these two have such strong feelings toward each other (even if they tell themselves it is hate)

They fight and truths come out, and they cannot resist each other.

It is an emotional ride to them finding peace and happiness with each other, they hurt each other and lash out due to pain.

A solid 4 stars, could have possibly been 5 however:

I did have a few issues with certain things! Timelines!! For me, I like to know certain things. Now, this may not bother other ppl, but how old was Ciara now, how old was she when she and Spike slept together the first time, years ago, and she ran off, how long was she gone, how long was Spike married and how long since she died. It was just mentioned in the books as "had been years" or "years since". Ciara at one point even say something along the lines of "I think Spike is 29". This was her supposed best friend, years ago, and her sisters husband, you would think she would know!

Now as I say, that sort of thing might not bug other ppl, but as we kept jumping to the past, I kept getting distracted from my enjoyment of the book by trying to work it out!

Also, I think there are 2 "bars" the one at the Knights Sinners compound, that Addison works at, and then a generic biker one that Ciara works out. But, for both of the, it is "I went to the bar". This happened a few times in the first book too.....some distinction would be good.
on 18 October 2013
It seemed go over old ground but then I understood she was telling the story from the two main characters. I did enjoy it as it had a storyline and you got the background of what they were thinking
TOP 50 REVIEWERon 26 September 2013
This is Spike and Ciara's story, and the follow on book from Hell's Knights (The MC Sinners Series).
Danny AKA Spike has history with Ciara, not good history either. He ended up marrying her sister Cheyenne. We learnt some of the back story to Spike's marriage in the first book. But here it's written with much more detail, how he ended up married to Cheyenne and Ciara's relationship with her sister and their parents. And the total fallout after everything went bad.

This is a fast paced exciting book that I read in one sitting. The author got everything about this just right for me, especially the forays into the past and alternating POV. I loved getting up close and personal with these two. It was passion driven all the way. I don't want to say anymore, as I don't want to spoil it for others.
But this is even better than the first book IMO. I'm looking forward to the next book about Jackson.
on 3 September 2014
This series can't get any hotter seriously this story tells of spike who is an rival MC but was best friends with Cade until there life's took a drastic turn of events and spikes wife was shot dead with a rival gang.

Spike is a moody/grumpy and very short tempered man who holds a lot of guilt in his life.
Ciara is the sister of spikes wife and she was spikes first love they have a lot of road to cover but everything they get together they end up fighting but it's all emotions they can't hate each other when there feelings run so deep

A full 5* read and this has some hot sexual scenes can't wait to start book 3
on 5 September 2014
Bella is fast becoming a fave author of mine.
I love MC books and I love how Bella writes hers.
This book had me gripped from the beginning. I fell in love with the characters. Spike is one HOT biker with a dirty mouth and fetishes, plus the piercings. Wow fan myself.
Spike and Vista have a history together, can they work their way through the hurt, blame and guilt they carry around?
You also see Cade and Addison plus Jackson in this book. It's also Cade and Spike working out their differences and becoming the friends they used to be.
Would highly recommend this series.
on 26 September 2013
OMG another fab book from Bella Jewel. Was hooked from the first page which I knew I would be.
I would suggest reading this when you have nothing to do because you most defently will not put it down.

Loved the storyline and love the characters, most defently one of my favourite reads. Can not wait for Jacksons story just hope it's not to long to wait.

STOP READING REVIEWS AND BUY BUY BUY :-)
on 21 June 2014
I read it in one sitting, I just couldn't stop!

I loved Spike and seeing him slowly open up throughout the book. Although a lot of the dialogue between Spike and Ciara is repetitive and it seemed they were having the same argument over and over, however I still loved their story.

Looking forward to reading the next book :)