on 16 January 2014
The package arrived wrapped in black plastic, the box was very wet and soggy - that would have been down to the postal service, weather and NOT the seller. I was pleased to discover that the item inside the box was wrapped extremely well in bubble wrap, and therefore undamaged by the wet box. The item is exactly as described, and even comes with a new battery, which is an unexpected bonus. It is indeed of a very 'slim' design, so it is very light in weight.

I bought this item as my previous electronic scales stopped working, and I hadn't weighed myself in months. I am of slim build, but I need scales to keep on track so I don't gain too much weight. When I first weighed myself on the Sentik Scale, I was horrified to see that I weighed 12lbs more than I thought I did! It was a shock, as I haven't gained that much weight in years. So I moved the scales to a different part of the room (tiled floor), and was surprised to see that I had instantly 'lost' 5lbs. Perplexed, kept re-weighing myself in different areas of the room. I lost and regained between 1-8lbs constantly. Now, I know that floors can be uneven, but even with my previous scales, my weight would only 'fluctuate' between 1-3lbs depending on where I placed the scales. Maybe I should dig out my spirit level... I'd be interested to know if anyone else has had the same issues.

I'm not going to return the item, as I can still keep track of my impending weight loss by weighing myself in the exact same spot every day. I will just have to make sure I know exactly where that exact spot is each time. I will obviously be picking the spot that makes me weigh the least ;)
on 8 May 2014
Great set of scales. Smart and slick. Accurate and easy to use. Kg/ Lb/ St Lb function is easy to change between the two. Look great in my bathroom.
on 29 July 2014
Look good but what is the point of having scales that don't weigh you properly. Apparently I'd put on a stone in a day and then when weighing immediately after I'd lost 5 pounds of it. Said a different amount every time I stepped on it. Wouldn't recommend to anyone, unless you're after ball park figures for your weight of course.
on 18 April 2014
At last a bathroom scale that does a proper job. I have had some before, they never said the same weight twice. I would recommend them.
on 17 January 2014
Good scales, very accurate and easily stored. The variety of units is good as you can choose kilogrammes, stones or pounds
on 23 February 2014
This product is everything that I wanted. Purple, and easy to store away. Electronic numbers for easy reading, spot on
on 23 July 2014
Mmm...well...I liked the colour - and these scales were a cheap option... but if you're trying to lose a bit of weight, it's frankly disconcerting if your scales read one weight one minute and 5 pounds more the following minute. Who could put on 5 pounds in a minute?? Maybe my floor isn't totally level? Still - for accuracy? I'd recommend you pay a bit more for some other scales.
on 5 March 2015
absolutely waste of money!!i went from 10.3stones to 5 stone to 13 stone all in one day.absolutely terrible scale.i got a replacement after i complained n even the replacement was same as the first one.very inaccurate readings.i wudnt even give it a 1 out of 10.its a def 0 from me
on 31 October 2015
Excellent scales,they are very accurate compared to even the other digital scales on the market like weightwatchers ones. Big screen so easy to view the numbers.Fast dispatch.
on 15 January 2014
Very smart looking scales. Good easy to clean surface. Should have liked back lighting to make reading dial easier but it is fine in a good light.